New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    How is that racist? I merely stated a fact, that the mainland chinese spit anywhere they like. They even sh!t in the airport terminal. Mainland chinese tourists cut in lines, never respecting that other people fall in line. They even push other people just to be first in the line. When they eat in restaurants they are so rude and always leave a mess. In hotels during the breakfast buffet they take everything and leave nothing for others, then they leave so much excess food on their tables. No consideration for other people at all. And now you do that in our seas, your fishermen supported by your navy take everything and leave nothing for other fishermen.

You do not want to be called uncivilized then act like the rest of civilized society do, respecting others as you want to be respected.

Even hongkongers don't like their mainland brothers.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    In a nutshell, if the US hypothetically disappears from the face of the Earth tomorrow, it would seriously destabilize the global economy and the balance of power. Use your imagination what that would mean for us.

Hint... the 2nd and 3rd place super powers are Russia and China, respectively.

Allied countries coming together to attack the US? It will never happen. They have far too many mutual interests. They wouldn't dare poke the hornet's nest unless there's a clear and present danger. Still, they will first have to settle it within the UN.

Case in point, 45 is a muppet.... yet, other countries still treat him diplomatically. You can hear criticisms from these leaders every now and then, but at the end of the day, they are still partners and would rather not upset the balance over 45's childish whims.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    How is that racist? I merely stated a fact,

Fact? As if those qualities you mentioned don't exist with other people? With you!?

Not to mention the billions of dollars they have invested in your country? The jobs they have created?

Much better than what your American masters have done for you!

4. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.rignoherman View Post
    As I've already mentioned, various people from all over the world have criticized them.
    I am also joe kwan's friend..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    In a nutshell, if the US hypothetically disappears from the face of the Earth tomorrow, it would seriously destabilize the global economy.

Economies can be fixed but can those where killed by bombs and bullets be brought back?

Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    Hint... the 2nd and 3rd place super powers are Russia and China, respectively.

At least China builds up nations. Look at the many projects they have started all over the world? In your country, they have poured billions upon billions of dollars into infrastructure and creating jobs and raising the Filipino standard of living. Try to compare that with what your American masters have done for you.

No wonder your president hates them so much and ironically, your country is doing much better now with him than that pro-American president you previously had.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    At least China builds up nations. Look at the many projects they have started all over the world? In your country, they have poured billions upon billions of dollars into infrastructure and creating jobs and raising the Filipino standard of living.
    ...poured billions...
    you mean to say, they are not to be paid back, with interest?
    what type of investment is that?

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    ”If the US is evil, why hasn't the world destroyed it?”
    maybe because it’s not evil?

This is where I got the idea from: if criticizing it, does nothing to it, why not take direct action against it? This has been a common theme through out my threads. They do not listen! They do not care! When they come across such comments, they are not going to feel bad and change and become better people. In fact, I believe it will only strengthen their resolve. So I thought, maybe words are no longer working here.
    this is where you begin to sound like a terrorist. what do you mean exactly when you said “why not take direct action against it?”

8. Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    ...poured billions...
    you mean to say, they are not to be paid back, with interest?

Of they have to be paid but don't tell me you are not benefiting from it as well.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Of they have to be paid but don't tell me you are not benefiting from it as well.
    of course we should be benefiting from it... whoever made it.
    we paid for it.

the way you were putting it initially, it was as if they were doing it from the goodness of their heart, and did not expect anything in return.
    eh, kung babayaran rin pala with interest... how does that make them any different from the other investors?
    pasalamat nga sila, at sila ang pinili. para naman kumita sila nang kahit papano.
    they should be thanking us, and not we, them!
    maraming nanliligaw samin, hoy!
    heh heh.
    Last edited by dr. d; July 28th, 2019 at 11:18 PM.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by tsupermario View Post
    maybe because it’s not evil?

Not evil? These images might get me banned but it is okay.

This one is too brutal:

Afghanistan: Time to Take the US to Court for War Crimes

Do you know who this girl is?

And those people were never given justice.

But of course, this is wrong:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast