New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2019
    In so many sites including this one, whenever ask the question: "If the US is evil, why hasn't the world destroyed it?", I have had my accounts banned one after another. At first they were American sites so I switched to Canadian and British sites and after a while, they too started to ban me as well.

It is sad because I thought Western nations had the highest regard for freedom of speech. Ironically, many people praised me and defended me. Even some Americans themselves did so too.

The sites claimed that I was a Russian Troll or a Chinese one or just a troll in general. Ironic since there have been a wide range of nationalities who have criticized it and rarely have I come across Russians or Chinese. Most of them were British, French, Germans, Canadians, Australians and really most of their allies and in their small way, Filipinos as well.

This is where I got the idea from: if criticizing it, does nothing to it, why not take direct action against it? This has been a common theme through out my threads. They do not listen! They do not care! When they come across such comments, they are not going to feel bad and change and become better people. In fact, I believe it will only strengthen their resolve. So I thought, maybe words are no longer working here.

But then a Canadian explained to me that it was wrong to wish something like that. Why? But you are allowed to criticize it? You are allowed to mock it? To insult it even? To hate it? You are even allowed to spit on Americans themselves, if you happen to come across them in person? But punishments against them is out of the question? Why? Especially when their people are the ones who vote in the people who create these things that people hate over. Despite the horrible things that they have done to the world, to you, Filipino people, punishing them is wrong? Why?

And if I may also add, I was not going to do it of course! I am not stupid to ruin my life because of them. All I wanted to do, was to ask.

This will be my last thread on this site but I hope to visit it for your responses.

So, Filipino people, since you love them so much despite being horrible people to you, why is punishing them wrong?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Heto nanaman... Terorists alert!

Sent from my iPhone XS Max using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post
    Heto nanaman... Terorists alert!
    How is this a terrorist alert!?

Read the entire things before you judge me!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.rignoherman View Post
    How is this a terrorist alert!?

Read the entire things before you judge me!
    Because you are inciting people to commit violent acts against a nation and people.

Criticism is a part of democracy. You can criticise, rally, wave plackards and burn efigies and flags. As long as you do not commit voilent acts or incite others to do so.

Spitting on people is a crime of physical assault and punishable by law. If you do that you can go to jail. And that is why we say you are chinese, because you have characteristics that are chinese, uncivilized.

Inciting people to commit violence against others is an act of terrorism. You just did that, so you are a terrorist.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Btw, mods, please ban and lock thread.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Sabi na nga ba eh, tropa ni joe kwan...

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    Because you are inciting people to commit violent acts against a nation and people.

Even if those same people have done the same?

How was Germany and Japan defeated again?

And that is why we say you are chinese, because you have characteristics that are chinese, uncivilized.

WOW!!!! How racist can you possibly get!? If there is anybody who should be banned, it should be you!

And by the way I am neither Chinese nor Russian! As I have mentioned before, various nationalities have condemned them, including your own people!

Spitting on people is a crime of physical assault and punishable by law.

So is racism but I guess you don't have laws for that in the Philippines do you?

8. Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Btw, mods, please ban and lock thread.

You are the one who should be banned for that racist comment of yours!

9. Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    Sabi na nga ba eh, tropa ni joe kwan...
    As I've already mentioned, various people from all over the world have criticized them.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    orange man bad lol

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast