New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    your candidate and why you insist on keeping the sticker on your rear windshield?

i voted for gibo... and i keep the sticker because it looks nice (well, at least to me).

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Because I haven't had one in the first place!

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Parang instead of removing, others are even putting on those yellow ribbons a month after the election.

4. Join Date
    May 2004
    ^^ hehehhe bigla ba sila dumami?:D

5. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    I would want to put a yellow ribbon back on my rear windshield again. Mine got faded, just right past the election day. It is just to show support to the new government.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wala na akong nakikatang check! :rofl:

are you talking about the yellow ribbon? it was never for Noynoy to begin with, it was never been a campaign stickers.

meron pa bang ibang campaign stickers si Noynoy?

parang ganito rin yun thread dati ah....

intaying ko na lang yun reply na bec I wan to show that I didn't vote for Noynoy. ikaw rin ba yun TS?
    Last edited by shadow; July 1st, 2010 at 02:29 PM.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    Parang instead of removing, others are even putting on those yellow ribbons a month after the election.
    Quote Originally Posted by niwde11 View Post
    ^^ hehehhe bigla ba sila dumami?:D
    Ouch

Ganda kasi eh lalo na yung yellow ribbon na may dove..

8. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    are you talking about the yellow ribbon? it was never for Noynoy to begin with, it was never been a campaign stickers.

meron pa bang ibang campaign stickers si Noynoy?
    The yellow ribbon was originally a sign of protest under the Marcos era after Ninoy was assassinated. It became a campaign sticker when Cory ran for pres. Nung namatay si Cory, naging symbol of condolence, support and tribute. Nung tumakbo si Noy, it was again applied as his campaign sticker but the official one is where a dove is merged with the ribbon: http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2469/...deccf2d4a4.jpg And as applied on his web site: http://www.noynoy.ph/v3/index.php

In response to the Q: No I haven't removed my yellow dove/ribbon sticker. To me it shouldn't have an expiration date unlike the LTO sticker for example. I'll let the campaign sticker fade away just as I let my Raul Roco sticker fade too.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    raul roco sticker, huh? so retro, hehehe

i remember two uncles of mine, nagpaluan ng bumper nung early 80ss yata, due to marcos and cory stickers (yes sa bumper pa nilalagay nun sabi nila, at gawa sa papel yung sticker na pag umulan nababakbak din). weird how politics brings out the best and worst in people.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    It's good to see people using the stickers to show their support for the new goverment. Others use them for the usual motive. "Ikaw kabit para pakita ikaw lakas Noynoy, wala huli..."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
why havent you removed your campaign sticker?