New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Sabi ng Indonesia attorney General dahil daw kay pnoy. Malamang mali na naman si pnoy dito.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Saw this from FB.

I know the one who posted.
    To good to be true!

Sarap sagutin ng seryoso ka?

Ano ka kamag anak? Hehe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Putek! hahaba na naman ang storya nito for another week. Tapos mawawala then after a few years, bibitayin na uli.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    yeah yan nga naisip ko sir. They say they delayed the execution and wait for the outcome of the case against the recruiter -- i doubt if they're that patient. Once nobody's looking, bibitayin yan.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk View Post
    yeah yan nga naisip ko sir. They say they delayed the execution and wait for the outcome of the case against the recruiter -- i doubt if they're that patient. Once nobody's looking, bibitayin yan.
    Rather telling that it takes an international spotlight and public outrage for the government to FINALLY go after the recruiter, eh?

-

Same stupid **** as in the case of the Cebu vandals... kung walang direct complainant or public scandal... even if you have evidence of guilt, the government won't lift a finger to apprehend the guilty.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by badkuk View Post
    Rather telling that it takes an international spotlight and public outrage for the government to FINALLY go after the recruiter, eh?

-

Same stupid **** as in the case of the Cebu vandals... kung walang direct complainant or public scandal... even if you have evidence of guilt, the government won't lift a finger to apprehend the guilty.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    I wonder how this will further turn outwhen the alleged recruiter is now making rounds in the media saying na di nya alam / kilala yung allegedly nagbigay ng bag kay MJ...

kungsabagay.... from the start tingin ko ang kaya lang gawin dyan ay idelay yung execution.. pero to completely reverse... ewan ko...

and weird ah.. the alleged recruiter surrendered.. and submitted to police custody apparently for her own protection... may press release din ata earlier (hope its not just press release) na may case na filed sa doj..

if thats the situation, tindi din na nakakapag ikot sya.. na ang dapat ay bakuran ng doj and interrogate...

as usual nauna media sa information... lalo tuloy humihina ang law enforcement arm ng gobyerno... hinahayaan muna media...
    Last edited by wowiesy; April 29th, 2015 at 02:17 PM.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    So there is just a complaint based on drugmules' testimony filed with no evidence by the NBI with much inventigating...But no case filed yet by the DOJ in court...tama ba?

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    abangan.. abangan na lang natin sa MMK yan..

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    dalawa lang yan either na nasilaw sa salapi or tanga siya. ang bigat-bigat ng pinadala sa kanya hindi man lang nag-isip kung anong laman

10. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    ^

I'd say both, since the task is just bring the luggage in exchange of cash. Easy money isn't it? No harm in doing that.

May gravity pa ba pag surrender ng recruiter? Eh she's caught in the act.

How can you prove na hindi mo alam na may dala kang illegal substance? Since anyone can use that alibi.

Ang hirap!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast