New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Marcos siguro, kasi ngayon hanggang baranggay tanod corrupt eh.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    other projects of Marcos were:

Masagana 99, it is a prelude to our country to be self suffecient in rice production.

the 13th month pay, he was the one who introduced it.

his secret mission of taking Sabah back but the plan was foiled by ninoy na hero daw!

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    the only good president is a dead president.

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    marcos din ako,magaling magisip, bago sya naisip ba ng iba nating naging presidente na magpagawa ng highway gaya ng NLEX, SLEX, nuclear power plant?

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by onat_1 View Post
    marcos din ako,magaling magisip, bago sya naisip ba ng iba nating naging presidente na magpagawa ng highway gaya ng NLEX, SLEX, nuclear power plant?
    Hitler thought of and build the autobahns in Germany. He put Germans back to work, rebuild the German military, reinvigorated Germany's economy, and restored German pride. Yet, he's still thought of as one of the most evil leaders in history.

Marcos may not have been in the same evil category as Hitler. But, I feel his shame outdid his fame.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Still Marcos is the best Filipino President of all time,ang nakasira lang sa kanya ay yung mga communistang inggit sa kanya(Joma at Ninoy!!,mga SALOT!!!) at ang asawa nya na si Imelda.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by eggman View Post
    Still Marcos is the best Filipino President of all time,ang nakasira lang sa kanya ay yung mga communistang inggit sa kanya(Joma at Ninoy!!,mga SALOT!!!) at ang asawa nya na si Imelda.
    I respect that. But for me, I have to take into account the dead people who can be attributed to him or his henchmen. I saw Ninoy's assasination on tv back in 1983. There was simply no way for me to believe that Rolando Galman can slip through that tight a security net and get that close to fire a shot unless it was all a setup.

Up to that point, I had my doubts on whether Marcos was really bad or not because I was having a great time in the Philippines (despite the news stories). But, that event showed me what Marcos' true colors were. That's just me, though.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    According to my friend who worked with Pres Marcos(isa siya sa mga associates nya),Marcos was willing to reconcile with Ninoy but there are other people out there who don't want that to happen that's why they've assasinated Ninoy...

9. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Magsaysay had integrity. I really like the story of him issuing a personal check to pay for a ride he took in a Phil. military plane.

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?...&printable=yes

He's the only Phil. president who was accorded the honor of having the Asian-equivalent of the Nobel Prize named after him - the Ramon Magsaysay Awards.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    gloria gloria labandera

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
who's the best filipino president of all time?