New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    In my case, it's MR/Robredo at this point.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    For me I won't vote for the candidate who wants to negotiate bilaterally with China regarding Scarborough Shoal and Spratly Islands. That is tantamount to negotiating with China, with the Chinese government dictating the terms. Aanhihin ko ang peace and order kung unti unti namang pinamimigay ang teritoryo natin sa mangaagaw. And I also don't want someone who is a communist symphatizer

3. Join Date
    May 2012
    Kay mar ako mas safe, kpag si binay nanalo paano na case nyang lupain sa batangas ,mga kinurakot nya mababaon na lang sa limot hehe, si duterte hanggang media lang yan malaking percent ng voters ay mga small time hehe sino boboto sa kanya diba balak nga nya ipapatay mga yan Who is your President in 2016?

4. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    That is too proud thinking, in war and game of power, the weaker one should always be in a negotiating position. They 're not like terrorist and adopt a policy that we don't negotiate with terrorists,

Ano ang pinagmamalaki ng Pinoy, that America will defend us. Go back to history, look at the countries defended by America, all in ruins, Vietnam, Middle East. And even some of their neighbors in Latin America are in worst shape,

Binay is a realist, he knows that there is a big lion at the door, and he will negotiate. That is one character or a good leader. While negotiating with China, he too should maintain relationship with America .

If I'm a leader ganun din gagawin, ko, paglalabanin ko yun dalwang mayaman na gusto services ko. And I will always look good and poised even though I have limited resources. Vanity Lang naman yan eh because they're to big and proud. Let them feel that

5. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    1st MR kasi pwede siyang manduhan ni PNOY kung siya ang tatayong adviser nito.at nang matapos daw ang mga nasimulan.satisfied naman ako kay PNOY kahit may kaunting sablay.syempre hindi mawawala un.

2nd is GP .

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    MR gets my vote. I think the philippines needs a president that will continue the foundations laid by the previous administration.
    For pnoys presidency ok naman the way i look at it, interest rate went down so low i bought my dream car. And i think a lot of people benefited from this low interest rate kaya sumobra traffic.

7. Join Date
    May 2014
    whoever gives me the most suhol come election, he gets my vote...

8. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Pres:

MAR
    - economista
    - NEDA projects and studies nasimulan ng current admin eh a plus.
    - 6.5% GDP ni pnoy hope mas mataasan pa.
    - tangalin ung mga Gabinete na d ng perform well
    at pero overall okey ung current administration kahit my sablay (8/10).
    - nabawasan ung corruption atleast mga 60% compared sa mga dating administration.
    - bumaba gas : p

9. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Don't expect too much. There is no such thing as a perfect president. Instead, expect frustration. Think very hard before you vote

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12