New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Right now,-

1. Du30 - even if he runs for VP,- I will vote for him.
    2. Roxas, reluctantly. However, his position-statement on the recent INC street-protest is something with hopeful rays of leadership.
    far 3 - Poe - used to be 2. even if IMO,- Erap and cohorts are "surely with her". But with the recent developments, she fell off my roof....
    infinitely far 4 - Binay - waste of our money and time

"The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

27.4K _/_/_/_/_/:burn:_/_/_/_/_/

i like the comment on binay.....

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Right now,-

1. Du30 - even if he runs for VP,- I will vote for him.
    2. Roxas, reluctantly. However, his position-statement on the recent INC street-protest is something with hopeful rays of leadership.
    far 3 - Poe - used to be 2. even if IMO,- Erap and cohorts are "surely with her". But with the recent developments, she fell off my roof....
    infinitely far 4 - Binay - waste of our money and time

"The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

27.4K _/_/_/_/_/:burn:_/_/_/_/_/

i like the comment on binay.....

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    1st, least of all evils, Mar.
    2nd, Du30. Seems to be honest but I am wary of his vigilante ways. This might lead some people in the PNP and military to go back to the martial law days. Yes for sure mababawasan ang mga drug dealers, smugglers and all those maggots in between pero rule of law might be sacrificed.

Trillianes is a big question mark. Although he has been consistent fighting GMA and Binay he does not appear to me as credible
    enough to lead the country, even as VP.

No way to Grace TRAPOe, Binay magnanakaw, Chiz opportunist, Marcos super plunderer family.

Gusto ko sanang combination Mar-Gibo.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    2nd, Du30. Seems to be honest but I am wary of his vigilante ways. This might lead some people in the PNP and military to go back to the martial law days. Yes for sure mababawasan ang mga drug dealers, smugglers and all those maggots in between pero rule of law might be sacrificed.

Trillianes is a big question mark. Although he has been consistent fighting GMA and Binay he does not appear to me as credible

No way to Grace TRAPOe, Binay magnanakaw, Chiz opportunist, Marcos super plunderer family.

Maganda nga yang Mar-Gibo combo bro.

Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post

Maganda nga yang Mar-Gibo combo bro.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Just came across with this...

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...8081277&type=3

Just came across with this...

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1104916526203190.1073741830.619469038081277 &type=3

5. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    It's a toss coin between mar and duterte at the moment. Not considering poe. Actively discouraging friends from voting binay.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Frankly lost interest in the elections with the way recent issues was mishandled by our presidentiables..

Based on recent events, Roxas will get my vote.

Duterte 2nd.

Initially wanted Poe specially if she runs as an independent, but she made a huge mistake IMHO sayang.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Either Roxas or Duterte. No to Binay definitely.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Solid Mar Roxas.

9. Join Date
    May 2015
    Duterte.

Just now, a tragic accident happened in Barangka, Marikina. Place close to where I live. Guess what? Truck binunggo sa poste. FYI, that road is downhill and malamang nagmabilis ung truck tapos "nawalan ng preno". Ayun binunggo nya sa poste. That exact place eh madami usually na nakaparada na jeep and matao ung area na un kasi tabi-tabi mga bahay dun. Kita ko lang may mga namatay/naputol ata katawan.

I wish ipatupad on a nationwide scale ung parang sa Davao na 30kph. Kahit naman hindi 30kph. Example sa C5/EDSA kahit 60kph tapos 50kph naman pag truck. Di naman siguro madedelay ung mga shipments ng sobra. Atleast marereduce ang major accidents.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Duterte or Lacson

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast