New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Will all of you still vote for him is he runs with binay?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jick.cejoco View Post
    Red tape, corruption, interference by the church, unemployment are what's running the country into self destruct mode
    reducing bureaucracy tackles 3 of those: red tape obviously. there would be less opportunities for corruption if there are less government agencies making life difficult for everyone. less regulations, would equate to more opportunities for employment because employers would be more willing to hire under less restrictive laws and taxes.
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    tunay na kaya yan? He has said so many times he's not running but he keeps on going around campaigning.
    The statement seems more definite now. Before he would say something like "I'm not running" which is present tense, versus his saying "I won't run". A presidential campaign is a costly thing and he must have weighed the chances well enough.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009

Tuwang tuwa si kuhol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Good move for duterte. Hirap manalo pag independent. Support na lang nya Mar in exchange for the DILG position. Btw i hope robredo agrees to be vp. As for binay clan, they can be kings inside munti.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    He already turn down the offer to be DILG sec before when Pnoy offered it to him.

Alam niya hinde uubra yun tough guy approach niya against more influential and powerful politicians.

I bet he can't do his antics to ERAP, chavit and other powerful dynasties local officials.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Para san pa kaya un madalas nilang meeting ni FVR at ni Marcos.

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Si Dick sana kahit pampagulo lang sana pumasok sa labanan.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567