New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    I didn't vote for Noynoy Aquino. I believe he will be a good president, but not the best choice for the position.

I pray that he will do his most honest and best effort.

But what the heck can I do diba? The people have spoken and made their decision. So here is my sincere advise to Noynoy Aquino....

=====================================

---- Stay away from scandals.

---- Don't think and plan of an revenge against his anyone. Let the justice system work.

---- Make a realistic Road Map for the progress of the Philippines. Nothing happens instantly.

---- Stop the evil chain of Kamag-anak Inc. please.

v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v

---- AND THE MOST IMPORTANT off all advise.--- "Tell your sister KRIS to SHUT the F*CK up!!!"

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    F*ck all the naysayers and those who called you names.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    AH.

habulin si villar regarding sa C5 anomaly

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Do the opposite of what Pandak did during her administration (and for reasons of brevity, I'm listing down a few):

- Hired or appointed incompetent relatives or sycophants to sensitive government positions, as a form of gratitude or payback
    - Bribed, forcefully cajoled and arm-twisted the members of the three branches of government to do her bidding
    - Flew to several countries under the guise of state visits, bringing along a retinue of freeloaders, and dine in expensive restaurants
    - Brokered megabuck deals with foreign firms, mainly Chinese, wherein the products or services are either overpriced, defective or entirely unnecessary
    - Invite congressmen and governors to Malacanang and shower them with 500k cash scandalously placed in paper baskets

...among others, but I'm sure you get the drift...

5. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    My message for him as the new President of the Republic:

1) Do as what you Promise to the people since you owe them your presidency. They choose you because they believe you have the will to change for the better as what you claim for.

2) All should be fair in seeking justice.

3) Don't let anyone in your side dictates you of whatever plans for improvement you may think nor decide.

4) Promote a honest to goodness public service and go after to those corrupt official who steel taxpayer's money...

5) Create more local job to secure our economy and reduce unemployment.

6) Counter insurgencies / peace and order is one of the issues to get more business, investment and to attract tourist.

"Please be reminded that Filipino people will be watching you 24/7"...

For those who vote for him:

I hope that we will not regret the day in choosing him to be the next President of the Republic...

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    ANC 24/7 - Noynoy: Will reduce number of Cabinets.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    May God help the Filipino People....

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    he got my vote with his "HINDI AKO MAGNANAKAW" slogan at the end of one of his tv ad...... he should keep to his word, lead by example. kung hindi matuwid ang nasa itaas, siguradong baluktot din ang nasa baba.

if you have debts of gratitude to pay.......prioritize the people who put you where you are now.

and also keep a keen eye on a wannabe prime minister.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by loidch View Post
    he got my vote with his "HINDI AKO MAGNANAKAW" slogan at the end of one of his tv ad...... he should keep to his word, lead by example. kung hindi matuwid ang nasa itaas, siguradong baluktot din ang nasa baba.

if you have debts of gratitude to pay.......prioritize the people who put you where you are now.

and also keep a keen eye on a wannabe prime minister.
    Dapat May karugtong yan:
    "HINDI AKO MAGNANAKAW AT DI KO RIN HAHAYAAN / PAPAYAGAN ANG IBANG NAKAUPO NA MAGNAKAW"...

Aksyon ang kailangan...wag puro pangako! Yan ang babantayan ng masang Pilipino...

10. Join Date
    May 2010
    For once in his life...DO SOME WORK

If he thinks its too stressful...resign and give the presidency to his VP

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
What is your advice/message for President Noynoy Aquino