New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Only the beleived will be change but the life would be the same. I see alot of people who don't practice their christianity, but they are still living peacefully without any major problems. Some are very much devoted but still suffering. I think its better if we can asked are self like this " Is my Destiny will change if I beleived in God"
    Last edited by NightRock; July 8th, 2003 at 11:18 AM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I believe god exists.

I abhor religion though hehehe.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    even primitive civilizations(meron pa ba nito? ) believe in a higher being...religion/faith is a way of life.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    GlennSter wrote:"What Will Be The Difference In Our Lives If We Dont Believe In God?"

There is no HUMAN answer to this question since no human knows what happens to life.

Only GOD can answer this question and if one does not believe in God, he/she may end up ignoring the answer every time God gives it to him/her.

John 20:29 Then Jesus told him (Thomas), " Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed."

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wow....a sensible question! :D

personally there would be no difference....pwde ka pa rin naman magpakatao kahit hindi ka naniniwala sa Diyos e (or any higher being for that matter<-- para sa mga hindi kristyano).

kung naiintindihan mo kung bakit ka nandito sa mundo at kung paano tunay na makipagkapwa-tao nang walang pananampalataya (kristyano man o muslim o anuman), saludo ako! dahil ito naman ang tunay na mahalaga e (probably one of the common ideologies in every religion)

may underlying question din dito sa tanong ni papa glennster : "What would you do if you found out that there is no God?"

i dont wanna sound that i dont believe in God....medyo connect lang kasi kahit papaano :D

6. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    tanong lang po..

if we don't believe in god, will it be possible for us to be moral?

tinanong kasi ng prof ko... hihihi.....

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I think the question that matters more is "What Will Be The Difference AFTER Our Lives If We Dont Believe In God?" According to Christian beliefs, no one can come to the Father except through Jesus Christ. Therefore, its not only important for us to believe in (a) God, but another prerequisite is that we must believe that Christ died for our sins.

The difference in our lives (ideally) should be a side-effect of our love/belief in Christ and the Trinitarian God. We should act in a moral/Christian manner not because of religion or because we want to save ourselves (Christ already did this for those who believe in Him), but mainly because we love Him and want to be like Him as much as possible.

Di naman sa tinitira ko ang atheists but a preacher at my church once told me, it really makes no sense to be an atheist. If there is indeed no God, both theists (christians, muslims, etc.) and atheists will have the same fate (i.e. disappear into oblivion), but if there is indeed a God, the believers will go to Heaven and spend their afterlife with their God while the atheists will go elsewhere...

:D

my 2 cents. ang lawak ng topic na to.
    Last edited by kevinp; July 8th, 2003 at 07:20 PM.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    whether i believe to God or not doesn't no affect my human being. I think it is the genes and the invironments that make us behave and think as what we are today. I do believe their's a Creator but i don't know what He wants from us or if he really wants something from us...He created everything in opposite direction....left/right....cold/hot...god/bad...day/night...etc...maybe He only wants us to choose which direction we want to be at bahala na Sya sa huli....
    basta ako kung ano man ang ginagawa ko ay lagi kong isinasaisip na wala akong masasaktan o mapeperwesyong kapwa ko tao. kaya lang hindi ako santo kaya minsan may nasasaktan din ako ng hindi ko sinasadaya.....

9. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    o nga eh...may prof ako , anti-christ din yata, he ask: "how can you prove that the bible is the word of God?", tameme kami lahat walang nakasagot...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Thats why it requires fatih to believe in God if you read the bible it is very illogical.(di naman lahat)

For instance Adam and Eve were thrown away from the Garden because they disobeyed God's one and only rule. Therefore, bakit lahat ng tao sa mundo na damay because of their disobedience? E hindi ko naman ginawa yon? Sagot May bondage kasi pero point of order hindi ko ginawa yon and therefore hindi dapat ako kasali.

Sabi naman ng TITO ko bakit sinabi ng Diyos na iyan ang promise land?
    E may mga naunang nakatira doon tapos papaalisin mo?
    Anong klaseng Diyos yan?

CHosen people nya mga murderers anong klaseng Diyos yan?

Di ba mapapaisip ka kung totoong word of God ang bible.

Pero to answer your question it makes no difference whether you believe in him or not during our life here on earth. What matter is you need to learn to respect other people and doing good deeds to others. Otherwise, how can you say you believe and love God if you dont even know how to respect others di ba?

Yoko na one things for sure never ending arguments talaga ang POLITICS and RELIGION

Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
What Will Be The Difference In Our Lives If We Dont Believe In God?