Oct 2002
    napapisip lang ako...

ano kaya ako ngayon?

SINO KAYA ako ngayon!?!

ikaw?!

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    he made evrithin...

wat we see and evrithin.. basta lahat lahat.....

sori sa mga athist or mga non believers.. pero dats the truth...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I dont think it would be much different.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    kulang ang tao sa morals pag nakataon..

ang religion kasi ang main teacher naten eh..hindi ba?

pero atheist ako..we just need to learn to respect each other.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Such a great question!

What if we don't know God what would our life be?....

That is the very reason God became flesh and dwelt among us... to save us from our sins and the coming eternal damnation.

It is the sum of all fears... If it weren't that big of a deal then Jesus don't need to save us. But the fact is...as it is in the Bible: "It is appointed unto men, once died comes the judgment."

Sabihin pa... I believed not only our present life but our future life and the eternal life, all depends if we know God and we trust Him to save us from hell.

I likewise respect everybody's beliefs and opinions...

But I pray that God will reach us all through His Son Jesus Christ...

6. Join Date
    Jan 2002
    hmmm?

most japanese peeps dont believe in God, but most of them are good in heart.... ewan ko lang but whenever i asked them what is their religion, most of them sabi wala, they don`t believe in Jesus Christ pero they respect others` beliefs... siguro nasa culture or upbringing lang, or basta u know what is right and what is wrong.... or ewan ko.. hirap ng question....

7. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    oo nga ang lalim... pinabilib ako ni sir glen, ang deep mo pala. i can only speak on my behalf. everything that i believe in kasi is based from God. for me, if i think about respect, morality, i think about God. di ba sabi nya, kung ano ginawa mo sa kapwa mo, ginawa mo rin sa Kanya. at firm believer din ako ng Golden Rule, do not do unto others what you don't want others to do unto you.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    God........kahit ano pang religion is the basis of our faith.
    sabi nga nila when logic ends faith begins

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I agree with kiper. There is good and bad in everyone because of religion. There was fear of God even before man made laws.

But if ever I did not believe in God [since birth], it probably would have not change anything in me. One Hindu friend that I had once, laughed and asked why I had to pray before I started my car, dahil sabi niya wala raw God. And I replied, 'What if there is One. And I do believe there is One". And again he said, "as long as I don't do harm to others, I'm fine". He did have a good point though. Dahil marami naman sa atin na nagsisimba and yet, they do all that the church says wrong...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i don't think it would matter... like the other replies, it's in your upbringing and how you respect others.. i think that's one of the most importang things you should know.. kasi madami nagsasabi na mababait sila pero front lang pala nila un and you wouldn't know the truth about that person unless you can read their mind.

Page 1 of 51 1234511 ... LastLast
What Will Be The Difference In Our Lives If We Dont Believe In God?