0 0%
  • No difference, I pray regularly

13 100.00%
  • I don't Pray

0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    I've developed a daily praying habit before going to bed. Sometimes my wife and I also hold hands while praying, regardless if it is for praise/thanks or help.

Somehow during times of trials, it seems a whole lot easier to carry the burdens of life.

Pray hard people!

2. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    I pray every day, especially at night before going to bed.
    When Im confused, when I feel like there's no one to hold on to, when I cannot understand things anymore... that's when I "talk" to him...

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    My wife and I have made it a habit to pray the rosary every
    night before going to bed.

Actually habit na yan ng wife ko kahit nung dalaga pa siya.
    Nung una parang hirap na hirap ako kasi the thought of praying
    a whole rosary seemed too long and tedious.

Ngayon sanay na ako and no sweat na. It takes only mga
    20 minutes.

Guys, prayer is a powerful medium, especially the rosary.
    Gusto ng Diyos makulit ka sa kanya.

I'm not a religious fanatic bit I've realized that only thru
    praying regularly will you catch God's ear.

Simple lang naman e.... may panahon ang Diyos sa 'yo
    kung may panahon ka rin para sa kanya.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Sadly, most people ONLY pray in times of trouble or when asking for something as if God is santa clause. We must pray both in good times, thanking Him, and during trials. God communicates to us through His Word (Bible) and we communicate to Him through prayer. Prayer strenghthen our relationship with Him just like communication between our earthly fathers and us. There's this thing "breath prayers" : simple prayers that you utter throughout the day e.g. when you're in a full parking lot and you immediately found a parking space, youn can utter a prayer of thanks to Him.just a simple, short thank you Lord. Later, masasanay ka na and magiging natural na para sa iyo, a part of you like breathing that's why it's called breath prayers
    Last edited by surg; August 24th, 2007 at 04:37 PM. Reason: nagdagdag lang po

5. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Man's greatest power lies in the power of prayer!

Seven days without prayer makes one weak!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    good and bad times

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    I'm surprised that marami pa pala nakaka-alala na magdadasal despite of the "busy-ness" of the times It's nice to know that we turn to god in both good & bad times

Ako naman di masyado formal ung mga prayers, more on parang barkada ko si God, but of course with respect naman

8. Join Date
    May 2007
    Prayer is one way of praising God, to make Him feel special and important.. and it is also a way to talk and listen to God... That's why my wife and I teach our children to pray to show the importance of God in our lives .. God Bless

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I pray when I take the wheel. That and other times, too.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    [SIZE=3]We must not forget to pray and thank God for the breath of life even we are in times of trouble... therefore, may it be during good times or trial one should and must pray coz through prayers we are reminded who is in charge of all the events in our lives...[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]People often forget who is their safety net especially when life is at peak of the show; that's why God does not let anyone to be the center of attraction from the start to end... sometimes He turn things upside down which makes one think his life makes no sense anymore. And because of this one is forced to cling to HIM...[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Prayer is a matter of obedience, but it is also a matter of survival... it is the lifeline of our soul and with that we CAN'T AFFORD TO DO WITH OUT IT.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Pray and make it a habit ... God listens and answers ... He will provide us His personal attention...[/SIZE]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
What makes you pray? Good times or during Trials?