New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Ano na nga ba? 2 weeks ago or 3 diba parang bida siya sa headlines...parang nawala ata?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post
    Ano na nga ba? 2 weeks ago or 3 diba parang bida siya sa headlines...parang nawala ata?
    PGMA and her men got to him first.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Ping already backed out of the Presidential race.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Ang pursigido lang naman, si Sir Raul eh. Ngayong sinipa siya sa DOJ, wala na. Sayang ang hirap ni Raul G.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    But I admire Raul's tenacity to stick to the rule of Law. Yun nga lang, yung boss nya doesn't share the same principles. hehe

6. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    more people are concerned about MJ's death and The Transformers movie.

for me, i'm more concerned of justice being prevailed.. oh please.. just this one time.. please

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by A121 View Post
    more people are concerned about MJ's death and The Transformers movie.

Ha-ha! Agree!

Nalaos na si Mancao......

9. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    But I admire Raul's tenacity to stick to the rule of Law. Yun nga lang, yung boss nya doesn't share the same principles. hehe
    "Selective" rule of law. Yung mga drug pusher/s sa Alabang, Pasig at La Union, he recommended na i-dismiss yung kaso, kasi wala daw ebidensya.

Allegedly, that was the real reason he was kicked out of office. Drug coddler pala

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sorry, but Raul Gonzales is considered by many as an idio+ and a disgrace to the legal community. The Supreme Court should never have reinstated him as a member of the Bar.

The members of TV/radio news media love this guy for all the sound bytes they get from interviewing him. The more offensive and abrasive statements he gives, the more media mileage they get.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
What happened to Mancao and his supposed revelation