New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Very few guys do the convoy nowadays though. Some do not even text or call to ask if the girl got home safe...

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Yes, what's a few litres of gas + toll in some cases, in exchange for one's safety and security.
    It's the right thing to do matter of fact. Signs of the times, a lot of ladies nowadays drive their own cars.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Ang problema eh kung walang pang convoy si boy? siya pa ihahatid ni girl

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Pwede pa rin. He drives or rides with the girl then commutes going home or convoy with cab.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    It's the right thing to do matter of fact. Signs of the times, a lot of ladies nowadays drive their own cars.
    Yes indeed. There's no price to peace of mind. The female driving population will indeed grow esp since its more practical (no need for a family driver, etc.)

There was a time, when I had no car one evening after my MBA class, ako pa hinatid ng crush ko sa bahay ko (I just asked if I could hitch to a convenient sakayan since the class finished an quite late... Plus of course I was just striking up a conversation... Hehe). After she dropped me, I got my car and followed her (discreetly) until she was near her subdivision.
    Last edited by vinj; September 10th, 2013 at 04:29 PM.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    Ang problema eh kung walang pang convoy si boy? siya pa ihahatid ni girl
    Never happened to me (on a date that is).

It's like getting caught with your pants down ... IMHO.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Yes indeed. There's no price to peace of mind. The female driving population will indeed grow esp since its more practical (no need for a family driver, etc.)

There was a time, when I had no car one evening after my MBA class, ako pa hinatid ng crush ko sa bahay ko (I just asked if I could hitch to a convenient sakayan since the class finished an quite late... Plus of course I was just striking up a conversation... Hehe). After she dropped me, I got my car and followed her (discreetly) until she was near her subdivision.
    Napaka-gentleman mo sir.

BTT: Since dadami pa female drivers, aside from defensive driving techniques, kelangan na rin siguro nang awareness campaign on how to avoid being a target of this lowly criminals. Meron kaya ganung seminar for our female populace?

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by claRkEnt View Post
    She's from Las Pinas (Moonwalk)
    Yes, I read that too...

Also, a graduate of SouthVille bro... Her place is near our area....

20.9K:lotsocoffee:

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    I got my car and followed her (discreetly) until she was near her subdivision.
    I think there is more to that than merely "following" her ..... Primo.

But as they say ... It's another story!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ayos! Meron na reason to ask your date na mag check in na lang sa hotel dahil hinde safe umuwi ng madaling araw...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2
    #retzing

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast