New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Voters remind Loren to follow the queue
    abs-cbnNEWS.com
    Posted at 05/10/2010 11:43 AM | Updated as of 05/10/2010 11:58 AM

MANILA, Philippines - Some registered voters in Malabon got irritated when Nacionalista Party (NP) vice-presidential guest candidate Loren Legarda went ahead of the queue at the precinct when polls opened on Monday.

Some supporters in Potrero, Malabon cheered "Loren, Loren, Loren" when she arrived, while other voters reminded Legarda that she should fall in line.

"Ma'am, pila po kayo," some voters said.

"Ay pila ba to, ay sorry ha? Gusto nyo akong pumila, balik ako sa pila? Sobrang bagal ba?" replied Legarda.

Despite the appeal of those who were in line, Legarda still proceeded to vote ahead of them.

Oh well, at least voter turnout has been at an all-time high.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Halatang halatang nagpapalusot siya. :obvious:

" Ay pila ba to ? " - loren

Bakit., hindi ba halata ? :hysterical:

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If you would continue on the article:

"Despite the appeal of those who were in line, Legarda still proceeded to vote ahead of them.

Meanwhile, Liberal Party presidential candidate Benigno "Noynoy" Aquino II chose to fall in line in his designated polling precinct in Tarlac."

Hahaha. Tigas pa rin mukha. No wonder she never wins. Suggest that she look in the mirror muna.

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    kaya later on, pinakita na pawis na pawis si loren while inside the precinct. Pinawisan sa kahihiyan for sure.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Kakahiya ginawa ni Loren. :suka:

Sabi sa Ch. 2 naman, si Noynoy, pumila, so with Pacman. Isang oras nakapila.
    Last edited by chua_riwap; May 10th, 2010 at 02:54 PM.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Kahiya si Loren :puke: she should not win.

Baka puro shortcuts ang gawin niya.

Si Erap naman pinagbigyan ng mga taong nakapila.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005

IMO, not a commendable action for someone running for Public Service.....

We, ordinary voters, should know better....

9808:goodluck:

8. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    that is the kind of politician we have, unfortunately.... me, myself and me.... before any else...

perhaps considering her stature as a senator, she deemed it appropriate not to follow the queue.

i wonder if the other candidates followed the queue or jumped the line also.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Si Noynoy, ngayon lang nakaboto, 2PM....4 hrs na pumila.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Kitang kita mo actually na pawis na pawis siya. ;) Yung LACOSTE shirt nya nga nagmukha nang trash eh ( sorry for the word ) dahil sa init.

Atleast, yung experience ng mga tao ay naramdaman ni NoyNoy and his family.

Hehe, he tried actually to wipe off the indelible ink to see if it's strong enough to last for a couple of days.

Si Erap for me eh okay lang na hindi pumila. Senior Citizen naman siya and PINAGBIGYAN siya ng mga tao unlike LOREN LEGARDA !

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Voters remind Loren to follow the queue