New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post
    Now what?

Are we sending paratroopers and amphibious troops to reclaim the islands?
    Hinihintay na lang natin kung kelan mag jet ski si PGong dahil sya mismo ang mag reclaim ng island.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    its probably because ayaw nila i provoke ang china when the decision was handed out. too much fanfare might affect the safety of Pinoys there, or might result in military 'moves' from CH, w/c would of course be disadvantageous saten.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post
    Now what?

Are we sending paratroopers and amphibious troops to reclaim the islands?
    Not the philippines

US, japan, india, australia navies will navigate south china sea because the tribunal decision affirms that most of that body of water is international water and not entirely chinese

Sent from my SM-G355H using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Last edited by kisshmet; July 13th, 2016 at 03:14 PM.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    China released condemnation na, and allegations of corruption among the judges sa Hague. Also asserting they have the right to setup air defense zone, i think meaning lahat ng dadaan jan should seek/follow their protocol, not entirely sure.

this 'kinda' validates yasay's muted response sa ruling. We all know public, official decisions, statements against the chinese will definitely anger them, and will escalate tensions even further. When you think napaka bully na nila, may i-le-level up pa pala ung pagiging bully nila, even the Chinese ambassador to the US making statements, definitely shots fired sa biggest ally naten.

It was a victory for Pinas, but I read and agree that it was a defeat for Int'l law, because walang enforcement. there are now only 2 ways to deal, war or direct negotiations.

I think we should hope for back channel negotiations to go well or 'mahiya' si China, being #2 biggest economy, that they will lose the support/popularity of other nations especially the powers, pag naging confrontational pa sila lalo. Well f#ck. gudlak LOL.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Paper win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by unmarked View Post
    China released condemnation na, and allegations of corruption among the judges sa Hague. Also asserting they have the right to setup air defense zone, i think meaning lahat ng dadaan jan should seek/follow their protocol, not entirely sure.

this 'kinda' validates yasay's muted response sa ruling. We all know public, official decisions, statements against the chinese will definitely anger them, and will escalate tensions even further. When you think napaka bully na nila, may i-le-level up pa pala ung pagiging bully nila, even the Chinese ambassador to the US making statements, definitely shots fired sa biggest ally naten.

It was a victory for Pinas, but I read and agree that it was a defeat for Int'l law, because walang enforcement. there are now only 2 ways to deal, war or direct negotiations.

I think we should hope for back channel negotiations to go well or 'mahiya' si China, being #2 biggest economy, that they will lose the support/popularity of other nations especially the powers, pag naging confrontational pa sila lalo. Well f#ck. gudlak LOL.
    Ganyan na ganyan mag isip si yasay at pgong. China ass kisser.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012

8. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    A friend txted me this, im not that gullible to believe this..malamang this will make the rounds tonight

image.jpg

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    A friend txted me this, im not that gullible to believe this..malamang this will make the rounds tonight

image.jpg
    Similar to FB posts that China is moving their military towards the southern tip. Most likely started by the keyboard warriors to downplay the success of the previous admin.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Similar to FB posts that China is moving their military towards the southern tip. Most likely started by the keyboard warriors to downplay the success of the previous admin.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    Pastors from my chruch stray away from topics like that, they think its superficial, if they have opinions, they just keep it to themselves.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast