New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    You gotta be kidding me. Eto ang projections ko:

Pag si Binay, magiging high-rise ang Malacanang, pag napadaan ka isipin mo nasa Fort ka. Pag si Jinggoy, gagawin nyang tiangge ang Malacanang.

Please naman. Wag naman sana tong 2 to.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    you must be kiddin me he he he he.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    seriously kidding!!! hahahahaha..

[SIZE=1]OT. eh.. ppano kung si lacson ano gawin sa malacanang?... [/SIZE]

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Did I read it right: Unggoy / Anay for President in 2010?

:cofee: 3329

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Let the flaming begin...

The presidential elections may be three years away, but for many leaders of the United Opposition (UNO) it is not too early to plan for the 2010 national balloting.

On Saturday, UNO said that it is grooming Senator Jose “Jinggoy" Estrada and UNO president and Makati Mayor Jejomar Binay for the opposition ticket in a bid to put the coalition in power.

Former Senator Ernesto Maceda, one of UNO’s senior officers, made the announcement during the rounds made by pardoned former president Joseph Estrada in Vitas, Tondo, that turned into a political event.

“We are asking Senator Jinggoy Estrada and Makati Mayor Binay to talk and decide for themselves who among them will run for president and vice president," Maceda said.

Binay, however, said it is too early for him to decide whether to accept the presidential slot.

“I have a duty first to serve the people of Makati. I think it is too early to think about my ambition for 2010," said Binay who also accompanied Estrada in the medical mission in Tondo.

Jinggoy told the crowd in Tondo that he will continue to be the voice of the people in the Senate.

“As the son of the masses, I will be your voice in the Senate," Jinggoy said.

At Malacañang, Presidential Management Staff chief Cerge Remonde told GMA News that they welcome UNO’s early preparation for 2010.

"That is wonderful. That is what we've been asking the opposition all along. Instead of destabilizing this administration or impeaching the President they should just prepare for the 2010 elections," Remonde said.

A source had said that Jinggoy's presidential dream could be ruined if his father would eventually cut his ties with the opposition following the former leader’s acceptance of the pardon granted by President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo.

The source said Estrada’s decision to take the presidential clemency last October 25 has deeply hurt some opposition leaders, fearing it could lead to a break up with the former leader.

Estrada serves as the titular head of the United Opposition.

“The grant of pardon to President Estrada was wrong timing. Jinggoy will be the first to be affected once the opposition decides to junk Estrada. Jinggoy is eyeing to run for Vice President by 2010 and he needs the support of the opposition to fulfill his political plans, but these recent developments are not really helping Jinggoy," the source said.

Estrada has maintained in various interviews that he would continue to be an opposition despite accepting Mrs Arroyo’s pardon.

“I will remain an opposition. I will not accept any position from the Arroyo administration," Estrada said.

The source said Jinggoy is eyeing to be the standard-bearer of the opposition by 2010, but he may settle to vice president.

In an interview, Maceda said Estrada will not be leaving the “true" opposition.

“It is not true that President Estrada’s decision to accept the pardon granted by the Arroyo administration had caused a crack in the opposition. In fact, it made us (opposition) even stronger. You see, we are together," Maceda said.

Maceda said those who are criticizing Estrada for accepting the pardon granted by Mrs Arroyo are not the “true opposition."

“They are the kind of black and white opposition. Like the three Bishops. In the beginning they are in opposition to President Arroyo. But they are not from the 11 groups that composed the United Opposition," Maceda said. - GMANews.TV
    http://www.gmanews.tv/story/67066/UN...nay-team-looms

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    ... and the circus continues.......................

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    wow! dream team! boboto ko to! kelangan ng bayan!.....................nottttt........

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Hahahaha!

True to form, this was part of the script all along!!

Continue to destabilize GMA and her regime might fall. He rots in jail, and Kabayan Noli assumes the presidency for the next 2 years and gets national exposure, stature and saves funds for the 2010 elections where he can become a formidable opponent.

Ask for a pardon, ensure that his civil political rights are retained (so he can be active in campaigning and ploticking) and wait for 2010 and endorse Jinggoy and Binay. Voila! Any admin candidate will be so odorous by then, so called opposition will be framented and Erap will have his hordes of adoring Masa elect into office anyone he anoints.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Aside from these 2 clowns........sino pa ba ang tatakbo sa 2010?

Presidential
    - Roxas
    - Noli
    - Lacson
    - Villar
    - Tenga (maybe?)

VP
    - Legarda
    - Pangilinan
    - Ate Vi (?)

10. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    God save our country.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
UNO plans early for 2010; Jinggoy-Binay team for President / Vice-President [MERGED]