New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    baka may kakilala kayo sa gabriela o bayan o mga iba pang kumikilos para sa kapakanan ng mga noypi...

utterly disgusting and demeaning against filipinos!!!

are filipinos just going to take this sitting down???

i'm in the UK right now and saw this on teevee...

this clip was shown on Top Gear, a leading motoring show in the Uk, the other night, 24 september 2009 on dave channel *2000H - 2100H*(virgin channel 128) and replayed on dave ja vu *2100H - 2200H*(virgin channel 129)...

this adds to the long list of demeaning remarks against filipinos, filipina girls in particular.. .

the web says that this episode of top gear was originally aired in 2004, and last night's airing is just a re-run...

be that as it may, maybe we missed it in 2004, but this time we didn't...

i think the philippine embassy's attention should be called about this...

anybody have any idea how to go about this???

forward this to other pinoys/pinays who you think would care...

no wonder we are treated very badly sometimes in foreign countries...

but then again, maybe it's our fault too???

click this link to youtube and pay particular attention specially at 0:44secs... :
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzwXmPuSFNc"]YouTube - BBC: Spyker Car Review - Top Gear[/ame]

damn!!!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Another potential case of pinoy being "balat sibuyas" ?

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Considering Top Gear has repeatedly made fun of Americans, poked fun at Vietnamese culture and food in their Vietnam scooter challenge, hinted that truck drivers are rapists (well, Jeremy did, anyway), that Jeremy has made sarcastic comments on the ***uality/mentality/whatever of various British politicians... does this actually come as a surprise to you?

Not news. Not even remotely news. And it's ooooooold.
    Last edited by niky; September 26th, 2009 at 11:14 AM.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. FrankDrebin Guest
    Huwag maging O.A.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Punta ka lang sa Angeles at tignan ilan mga Dutch men are enjoying the "hospitality" there... The remark is also aimed at horny Dutch men.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    British humour. Very old fashioned, very different from the rest of the world.

After the BBC's "filipina maid" apology, I really don't think they would give this a sniff if it ever became a public issue.

That's why the Brits (especially the English) love Clarkson. He's very forthright with his views and loves to take digs at other countries which is a +1 for the Brits because they can't seem to move forward with the times...

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95oGWBVcCwc"]YouTube - WOTL - Balat Sibuyas[/ame]

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Come on have a sense of humor. Clarkson is not a racist, he insults everyone equally without regard for race, gender, country of origin, or religion. Heck, as Niky said he insults Americans on almost every episode.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2007

10. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    hmmm...

yeah.. i guess you're right... only that the brits where i am now have exceptional high esteem for pinoys...

cheers mates!!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
UK Motoring show TOP GEAR insults filipinos!!!