Sep 2003

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    putin running the show..
    Russia vetoes UN bid to set up Syria chemical weapons probe >> Manila Bulletin News

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    putin running the show..
    Russia vetoes UN bid to set up Syria chemical weapons probe >> Manila Bulletin News

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Not suprising since Russia is a permanent member of the Security Council and veto anything there... Same thing the US does when the UN calls for an investigation against Israel or atrocities commited during the US occupation of Iraq before.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Cuban Missile Crisis speech to the United Nations Security Council (1962)
    by Adlai Stevenson

US Ambassador Adlai Stevenson addresses the UN Security Council and his Soviet counterpart Valerian Zorin on 25 October 1962.

And while we are asking questions, let me ask you why your Government—your Foreign Minister—deliberately, cynically deceived us about the nuclear build-up in Cuba.

And, finally, the other day, Mr. Zorin, I remind you that you did not deny the existence of these weapons. Instead, we heard that they had suddenly become defensive weapons. But today again if I heard you correctly, you now say that they do not exist, or that we haven't proved they exist, with another fine flood of rhetorical scorn.

All right, sir, let me ask you one simple question: Do you, Ambassador Zorin, deny that the U.S.S.R. has placed and is placing medium- and intermediate-range missiles and sites in Cuba? Yes or no—don't wait for the translation—yes or no?

Referenced in Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country during the trial of Captain Kirk and Dr. McCoy (at 5.10 in the video below).

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by donbuggy View Post
    Cuban Missile Crisis speech to the United Nations Security Council (1962)
    by Adlai Stevenson

US Ambassador Adlai Stevenson addresses the UN Security Council and his Soviet counterpart Valerian Zorin on 25 October 1962.

Referenced in Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country during the trial of Captain Kirk and Dr. McCoy (at 5.10 in the video below).

rura penthe!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    US ends aid to Palestinian refugee agency Unrwa - BBC News

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    They were laughing AT him... not WITH him.

Diplomats Say They Were Definitely Laughing At Trump At The UN

“Sometimes, when we see a behavior or listen to arguments or notions that seem so far-fetched, unreasonable, or insane, there is almost natural reaction of laughing,” one Latin American diplomat said, speaking anonymously so he could speak freely.

The diplomat added, “It is not laughing at a good joke, but a nervous laugh, or a bad joke turned laughable precisely because the guy who tells the joke doesn't realize how bad it is.”
    Last edited by Monseratto; September 27th, 2018 at 04:18 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast