New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    This is a series of errrhhhhmmm... BLOGS about the topic in relation to the current affairs.

The Basis of the Republic

As a demonstration of how fragile freedom is, a certain misinformed portion of the Philippine population are clamoring to end criminality by using whatever means is necessary. They believe in the unjustifiable ideology that the natural rights of the innocent carries more weight than the human rights of the "undesirables". They would even go so far as to say that protecting the life of a single innocent justifies the DEATH of a million "undesirables", as well as riling up the misinformed mob to JUST burn the houses of these "undesirables".

2. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    the basis of a republic is to protect the minority from the tyranny of the majority, no matter how "undesirable", "deplorable", and "irredeemable" these individuals are.

on the other hand, they have a right to their opinions, views and beliefs no matter how negative it may be towards others, or how inane they may be.

policing language and ideas eventually leads to stifling dissent and loss of freedom.
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    wag nyo kasi bigyan ng power ang mga bakla. don't read their blogs, comments, their cries like accept me who I am, na-bully me.

History is a cycle. pero ang napansin ko mag na-empower ang mga bakla, dun nagkakanda-leche leche.

remember, Hitler was once an idealist man. He saw his countrymen suffering over the ways of the Jews, their practices, their culture.

This made Hitler a hero, a force to stop the Jewish culture influencing Europe.

-----

the thing we read today in FB are twisted news. who twists news na walang accountability? eh diba showbiz. Zero in on this and we won't have to repeat a history of violence again. Stop allowing your children to be influenced on TV with the likes of VG or Boy Abunda.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    wag nyo kasi bigyan ng power ang mga bakla. don't read their blogs, comments, their cries like accept me who I am, na-bully me.

History is a cycle. pero ang napansin ko mag na-empower ang mga bakla, dun nagkakanda-leche leche.

remember, Hitler was once an idealist man. He saw his countrymen suffering over the ways of the Jews, their practices, their culture.

This made Hitler a hero, a force to stop the Jewish culture influencing Europe.

-----

the thing we read today in FB are twisted news. who twists news na walang accountability? eh diba showbiz. Zero in on this and we won't have to repeat a history of violence again. Stop allowing your children to be influenced on TV with the likes of VG or Boy Abunda.
    well, they have a theory that hilter was not really anti semitc at first, he was just influence by himmler and goebbles, it changed when they needed a scapegoat for all germany's troubles, to stir up the germans for support...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    not necessarily a scapegoat. a historical perspective of the "Merchant of Venice" will give you an insight why there's a long standing anti-semitic sentiment in Europe.
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

6. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    actually, this all started with Ben Stiller eh. yun approach nya sa movie coz he's a Jew. like for example you spermmm sa There's something about mary, na ginawa styling gel, as well as the Meet the Fockers. bawal dapat mga title na banyan, suggesting another meaning

These are all Jewish extremities na nabulaga at na-shock ang conservative post world war 2 world.

so if you ask me why the people are reacting or behaving differently today, i.e. the Brexit, Donald Trump and Du30, they're just so sick of too much of this non-sense on tv and movies.

the 2001 to 2009 reality tv shows was the breaking point, like yun mga Kardashians nasira na talaga consciousness natin lahat. and then Facebook came into the picture which is coincidentally invented by a Jew.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by safeorigin View Post
    not necessarily a scapegoat. a historical perspective of the "Merchant of Venice" will give you an insight why there's a long standing anti-semitic sentiment in Europe.
    right now, I'm studying the Byzantines, the Ottoman Empire and the Turkish empire.

what we are ,are all influence of the West, of the Western World.

dami ko na-discover na great things that was invented or originated from that melting pot called the meditterianian or presently known as Syria, Damascus, Turkey, Vienna all the way up to Venice where East meets West.

it seems that our history is only written one-side by our own Western Culture. at yan ang nag dictate sa buhay natin. The East has always been Anti Semitic. I know why but I wouldn't elaborate here. and eto ang disturbing na nangyayari ngaun

are we in for another shift of superpowers? Before the Persian Empire was the most powerful superpower of the known ancient world. are we headed to that? As western-educated, can we stop it? or God wills it? is the West becoming Sodom and Gomorrah?

Those are the most important questions now.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by safeorigin View Post
    the basis of a republic is to protect the minority from the tyranny of the majority, no matter how "undesirable", "deplorable", and "irredeemable" these individuals are.

on the other hand, they have a right to their opinions, views and beliefs no matter how negative it may be towards others, or how inane they may be.

policing language and ideas eventually leads to stifling dissent and loss of freedom.
    That be partly right. Hindi ko na sinali kasi sinulat ko na yan sa isang article ko way back pa.

Sent from my ASUS_T00J using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    The Tyrants (Free Expression For All: The Tyrant)

The Philippines is in an era of Lex Agraria, a hundred years before the fall of Rome. The era exemplifies how a democratic government spirals towards anarchy, that is when all the checks and balances against the "mob" has either failed or has been removed in the name of convenience.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    "All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent."

- Thomas Jefferson

-----------------------
    ➰Shine the light➰
    -----------------------

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast