New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    listen to this, a wiretapped conversation between lozada & joey de venecia. i don't know how authentic this is but the site i got it from is pretty credible and straightforward

http://www.pinoymoneytalk.com/2008/0...pped/#more-819

Last edited by baludoy; February 22nd, 2008 at 10:43 AM.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Buti na lang may transcript. Medyo mahirap pakingggan yung youtube video

EDIT: Page not found agad.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Transcript

Joey (allegedly, Joey de Venecia): Hey Jun.
    Jun (allegedly, Jun Lozada): Hey Joey.
    Joey: Jun, can you hear me?
    Jun: Yeah. Go ahead.
    Joey: Yeah, where are you to put Chair (Abalos)?
    Jun: Ang formula ko doon is kuha ako ng points dun sa 130.
    Joey: Uh-huh…
    Jun: Di ba? Kasi saan ko pa kukunin di ba? (laughs) Itong mga gago…
    Joey: Kaya lang pare, we need to get some… at least from… something from them, di ba?
    Jun: Yeah.. from both sides. P*tangina…
    Joey: Pare.. start from the thing.. Because he’s the gatekeeper of the votes. P*ta. I can understand, but not that amount.
    Jun: Oh yeah. that’s too big, right. That’s too big.
    Joey: Pare, let’s develop a plan to talk to him.
    Jun: Yeah, yeah, yeah. So…
    Joey: And you know what he told me, between you and I. When we were in Hong Kong… in Shenzen. Don’t quote me ha. Sabi niya kasi, marami akong… Tinanong ko bakit ba ang laki-laki? Singkwenta.. Sabi niya marami ako kelangan bigyan. Pati yung NEDA. He said the word NEDA ha. P*tangina. For your information pare.
    Jun: Information? I would understand that… He’d like to look at…
    Joey: Maybe, wait, you can quote me and say, sabi ni Joey meron daw… sabi mo sa kanya may NEDA dun. (laughs) Di ba? He told me pare. (laughs)
    Jun: Sige, sige…
    Joey: P*tangina, baka magwala na naman yung… (laughs)
    Jun: For some reason, I have this chemistry with him. Sabi ko Chair… In fact, sabi niya, Jun, ikaw na mag-referee bukas ha. Sabi niya, I want you to be there. Ikaw na mag-referee, ikaw na magsabi kung papaano. Sige po Sir, ako na ang mag-aano sa ano… (laughs)
    Joey: Well anyway, so that’s where I’m looking at right now. .. ought to get you.. And then, uh, think of a strategy for Ben (Abalos?), and if you need me to back you up, I’ll be there.
    Jun: Hey Joey, regarding this Chinese embassy thing. I think I struck a motherload no? I’ll put them in Roxas Boulevard. P*tangina, di ba?
    Joey: In the Reformation?
    Jun: No, p*tangina, that’s not prime. We’ll put them in the CCP complex.
    Joey: Yup, got it.
    Jun: P*tangina. Yeah, that’s, wala.. I can ??? that ??? agreement.
    Joey: You mean, owned by the Central Bank?
    Jun: Yeah! Can you imagine? P*tangina, same stature as the American embassy, better pa, di ba? The Japanese Embassy is in Roxas Boulevard. The American embassy is there. So p*ta, I just arrived that we put the Chinese embassy right in the midst of it all, di ba? Joey: Yes, yes, of course. That’s ??? to hear. That’s foresight.
    Jun: … don’t mention my name. I think he knows me well.
    Joey: Gaano kalaki, pare?
    Jun: P*tangina, as much as 15 hectares. (laughs)
    Joey: P*tangina. Tapos siguro kumuha rin tayo dun. Pero we need 10 finances.
    Jun:
    No, no, no, no. P*tangina. I cannot just tell you all the things that I’ve been asked to do. But that one I think, I can ??? for ourselves.
    Joey: I’ll talk to the…
    Jun: Talk to him right away.

http://www.pinoymoneytalk.com/2008/0...ia-wiretapped/

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    kung talagang totoo ito ibig sabihin, totoo talaga ang ZTE scam, hindi isang paninira lamang sa administrasyon,

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    That's what's weird about it... ni-leak ba siya ng mga tao ni Gloria? Jun is denying that the conversation was real... patched together daw... because it implicates him as part of the action, not just Abalos...

But it also supports the contention that the ZTE deal was padded by Abalos himself.

So... is PGMA getting ready to dump the turkey? About time.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    jun is part of the deal he only got "conscience" and "guilt" that he was able to get sympathy from the church the student and a good percentage of pinoys.

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Imo kung may sabit din si Jun e di parusahan din...pero wag naman dahil involved siya basura na testimony niya...Lahat ng involved parusahan kung kelangan.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    feeling celebrity na si jun lozada, nakakainis pinapalakpakan pa. hes obviously part of it. how would he know all these things kung di sha kasali.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    kaya pala ndi nagkasundo sa kickback ang mga ogag...puro p*ina sinasabi kada sentence...

seriously, lozada is part of the "gang".. sabi nga ni salonga, this is a quarrel among thieves

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Transcript of Lozada-de Venecia Wiretapped Conversation