New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    hinding-hindi na ako boboto pa. ala rin namang mangyayari sa sama ng olitical system natin. cycle na lang buhay ng mga pinoy. ngayon campaign period, patay, bungisngisan. tapos may natalo, ayun "nadaya" daw. pagkaupo ng nanalo "siraan" naman ang mangyayari for 3 more years. then halalan na naman. lipatan ng partido, siraan, patayan, bayaran at "pagwawaldas ng pera" na sana'y inilaan na lang sa mga mahihirap or sa ikauunlad ng bansa natin. alam nyo ba kung ilang porsiento ng kaban natin napupunta sa mga halalan na to?
    mga SINUKA ng lipunan tingin ko sa politika natin.

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Sad to say makailang beses na tayong nagpalit ng presidente, bise presidente, senador, tongressman walang-wala pa ring pagbabago. Pinagkakaperahan na lang ang kanilang pwesto mga lint#k na yan.

Kelan kaya tayo magkakaroon ng Presidente na takot mangurakot at galit sa mga kurakot.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    i think its the "system" that has problem. Goma admitted he's willing to spare
    P30Million for his candidacy. considering senators only get AFAIK P40-50K/month, pano niya babawiin yon in 3 years? siempre mangungurakot! same goes to all mapa-councilor to senator or president.
    my cousin will be spending P500T to run as a city councilor in our province. alam ko sweldo nila, so ganon uli, kukurakot para makabawi.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    i once told a friend that my vote wont matter, it wont count with all the dirty politics here, he told me that there would me thousands if not millions of people like you, who would say thae same line, that your one vote wont matter, its like a glass of water poured over the ocean, but if a 1 miilion tosn of liquid be filled in a ocean it would matter...

BUT, politics here are very advance, magic votes, incorrect tallying, and whiever would seat next is predestined even if there are election to be held, elections are done only to "somehow let the people exercise their rights" in reality the number of votes dont count.

if votes are to be counted one by one, it would take gma to finish her term before she will be asked to step down and its fpj who won, but with so much backer and a strong backer to support her who needs your vote anyway...

9 out if ten or 9.9 out of ten politicians do hoard money, i will let myself be nailed to a cross if this werent true=)

ang pandaraya sa politika ay isang temptasyon na ginagawa na pulitiko kahit di niya alam.

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Yung corruption tanggap ko na malabo na talaga maalis yan..Ang pinagdadasal ko naalang sana yang mga ogag na hayup na mga bwakanang %$ang mga pulitiko na yan sana kahit konti magbalik naman sa taong bayan by accomplishing something. Yun nalang sana. Kaso nagnakaw na wala pang ginagawa.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    sabi ko nga noon sa isang thread dito, 1 month national fiesta lang election dito eh hehehe for the filipino to enjoy the money on election funds.

kaya nga ginagawa every 3 years yan eh hahahaha

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Why only blame the politicians?

Why not blame the Filipino as a whole for all the problems that we are in right now?

If ordinary citizens CANNOT abide by such simple traffic rules (jaywalking, the use of bus waiting sheds, using of signal lights, etc.) then what more when they are thrust upon a higher position?

Quote Originally Posted by cutedoc
    9 out if ten or 9.9 out of ten politicians do hoard money, i will let myself be nailed to a cross if this werent true=)
    So... how do they "hoard" money?

They don't simply withdraw from the bank account of the DBM do they? :lol:

Don't look know, but isn't it that PRIVATE INDIVIDUALS and CORPORATIONS BRIBE Government officials for some juicy deals?

It is chicken & egg thing... you can't just blame the receiver of the bribe... you should also blame the giver of the bribe.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    pinag uusapan pa ba yan ??? iboto na lang natin yung karapat dapat at alam nating pwedeng makatulong sa bansa...atleast nagawa natin yung part natin...sayang nga lang at wala ako dyan mawwalan tuloy nang buto ang dalawa kung idol ko ...trillanes at ping

9. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Naalala ko tuloy yung may nagpost dati dito sa tsikot na sinabi niya na ang pagbilang ay ganito
    Arroyo one FPJ Arroyo one FPJ kay Arroyo pa rin.
    Ako hindi na ako nagregister ever since ganun pa din eh.Kung boboto man ako napilitan lang.hehe.
    Tsaka yun pagkurakot nila hindi kurakot yun reimbursement yun.hehe.jk.
    Last edited by gearspeed; February 11th, 2007 at 01:02 PM.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda View Post
    Why only blame the politicians?

Why not blame the Filipino as a whole for all the problems that we are in right now?

If ordinary citizens CANNOT abide by such simple traffic rules (jaywalking, the use of bus waiting sheds, using of signal lights, etc.) then what more when they are thrust upon a higher position?

So... how do they "hoard" money?

They don't simply withdraw from the bank account of the DBM do they? :lol:

Don't look know, but isn't it that PRIVATE INDIVIDUALS and CORPORATIONS BRIBE Government officials for some juicy deals?

It is chicken & egg thing... you can't just blame the receiver of the bribe... you should also blame the giver of the bribe.

well these are just a part of the "political cycle" of our beloved country.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
The thing i hate most in the philippines - Politics