New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    The CBCP seem to get nuttier by the day...

IF you do not follow what they want...

Bishop: 'Elections and RH will test whether the Philippines remains Catholic or not' - InterAksyon.com

InterAksyon.com
    The online news portal of TV5

Leaders of the Catholic Church in the Philippines have started campaigning against politicians supportive of the Reproductive Health (RH) bill, framing the proposed law and upcoming elections in 2013 as a test of Philippine 'Catholicity'.

The church's official news site, CBCPNews.com, says "efforts to 'educate' Catholic voters on family and life issues (have) kicked off in some dioceses ahead of the 2013 elections."

The report quotes Sorsogon Bishop Arturo Bastes as saying over church-run Radio Veritas: "I already told my priests about it. This is an important issue and this is a very good test whether the Philippines is a Catholic country or not."

Rep. Edcel Lagman, a staunch leader of the RH campaign, on Monday dismissed the notion of a "Catholic vote", citing surveys suggesting that most Filipinos would want greater access to reproductive health information, products, and services.

On CBCPNews, however, Lipa Archbishop Ramon Arguelles warned that the Catholic vote is still very much real.

"We must use the Catholic vote and show them what the real Catholic is. There are fake Catholics here, they are the ones ruling in our country," Arguelles said. "We can only stop ethnic cleansing, contraceptive mentality, immorality, increasing number of broken families, and promiscuity if we vote for candidates who love life."

Bastes backed up Arguelles' call for a Catholic vote, suggesting that the coming elections would be a referendum as much on RH as on the influence and principles of Catholicism in the country. "This is a very important issue. Once we have the RH bill, the Catholicity of the Philippines will be gone," he said.
    Last edited by Monseratto; November 29th, 2012 at 04:26 PM.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Pati ITALY, SPAIN FRANCE and IRELAND mga Fake catholics na din.

May Universal RH sila.

Bishop: 'Elections and RH will test whether the Philippines remains Catholic or not' - InterAksyon.com[/QUOTE]

3. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    If it didn't turn out in their favor... what then?

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005

17.5K:bruce_lee:

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    You could almost hear Arguelles shouting, "Burn the witch!"

6. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jodski View Post
    If it didn't turn out in their favor... what then?
    Great question.

Do they go all Spanish Inquisition on our collective asses? Do they excommunicate the people they brand "heathens" and non-Catholic?

I think we've moved on...maybe they should too. Shoving religion down people's throats isn't making said religion any more popular.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    So ano gusto nilang mangyari pala? Catholic ako pero hindi ako susunod sa gusto nilang mangyari. Parang wala na silang pinagkaiba sa mga prayle noong panahon ng mga Kastila.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Are they the modern Padre Damaso?

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    I didn't plan to vote next year, but I will now, I'll be voting for the pro RH bill politicos, it's time to show these damasos their hold on power is over.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    always remember... kung sino sinuportahan ng cbcp minamalas, panalo man or talo.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
There are fake Catholics here, they are the ones ruling in our country- Ramon Arguell