New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2015
    I just had to post this... Hopefully they taught them how NOT to deny service to passengers (DOS)... lol...

Taxi drivers learn good manners, anger management | News | GMA News Online

2. Join Date
    Dec 2015
    lakas ng loob magreklamo about uber and grab pero... ampogi kung mangreject ng pasahero.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Big issue talaga sa mga taxi driver e mapili ng pasahero. Minsan yung taga makating taxi e gusto makati lang din mag hahatid. Ganun din yung mga taga qc e gusto qc area lang din. Yung iba naman e humihingi ng additional or minsan kuntrata.
    Ang mababait lang e yung mga bagohan na driver.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    ^
    Dapat alisin na nila yung " to any point in Luzon". O maglagay na lang sila ng signboard na pang jeep.

In my experience yung mga kumpanya like MGE, Sturdy, etc. - basta yung may mga color - less likely na mapili at mangontrata. Ang mga balahura yung mga generic white na taxis.

sent via Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by WallyWest View Post
    ^
    Dapat alisin na nila yung " to any point in Luzon". O maglagay na lang sila ng signboard na pang jeep.

In my experience yung mga kumpanya like MGE, Sturdy, etc. - basta yung may mga color - less likely na mapili at mangontrata. Ang mga balahura yung mga generic white na taxis.

sent via Tapatalk
    Dapat maglagay sila ng secret agent na mag papangap na pasahero. Parang test. Then evaluate. Pag tinangihan sila at hindi maganda reason e automatic non pro ang license.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by dishcom View Post
    Dapat maglagay sila ng secret agent na mag papangap na pasahero. Parang test. Then evaluate. Pag tinangihan sila at hindi maganda reason e automatic non pro ang license.
    asa pa sa LTO hahaa. nagparenew ako driver's license last year, walang card, Bumalik ako after 1 month wala pa daw. ever since di pa ako bumabalik, hanggang ngayon papel ang license ko.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Eliminate all mom and pop taxi operators, sigurado bawas na yan road taxi rage. Big taxi companies can afford educating their drivers

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    mom and pop who drive their own... may be even more courteous than the employees or contractuals of the bigger companies.
    i have talked to some of these guys..
    and the older drivers seem to have a more agreeable personality than the younger ones..

perhaps i have been luckier than many, when it comes to hailing taxies..

9. Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Just saw one taxi Avanza last night who intentionally grazed the bumper of a Vios taxi in front.

The Avanza driver decides turning right to avoid the traffic in front, but the Vios was blocking his turning radius, so he forced his way.

The bumper of the Vios flexed as the Avanza forcefully grazed towards the right. The Vios driver didn't had the chance to follow the other because his car was positioned just past the corner in traffic, where the Avanza turned.

It was funny at first, but then I thought if it was a private car, could have been such an inconvenience... getting grazed like that with no way to follow through...

10. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    mom and pop who drive their own... may be even more courteous than the employees or contractuals of the bigger companies.
    i have talked to some of these guys..
    and the older drivers seem to have a more agreeable personality than the younger ones..

perhaps i have been luckier than many, when it comes to hailing taxies..
    Hindi naman makakadrive ang mom and pop on their own, usually mom tiga-kolekta ng integra, pop bossing tapos hire ng driver ng tambay sa kanto. Kaya yun ang driver na walang modo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast