New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Masyado lang madaldal ito si Trillanes.

Pero may punto siya about corruption sa military. Look at that Marine's "mortar boo-boo" in Tipo-tipo. The soldiers are clearly ill-equipped. May operations sila, pero sa dump truck nakasakay yung mga sundalo. Gumaganti rin ng mortar fire yung mga kalaban.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    IMO, mas mayabang yung reporter na nagpost ng article sa inquirer...probably a tuta ni GMA na reporter.

for obvious possible conspiracy theory na sirain na ang credibility ni Trillanes bago pa sirain ang credibility ni GMA (actually dagdagan ang paninira).

IMO - let the guy work muna bago husgahan...duon lang nating makikita kung talagang nagkamali ang 11M + voters niya. This guy did not even spend millions of pesos (like Pichay and the other loosers) and yet he amassed votes than puts him in the senate.

For (again) obvious reasons, dahil democratic tayo at ang boto naman nya ay legit (at hindi nakaw, I presume)... I am sure that the opinion of those who voted him need to be respected.

Just my 2 cents. Peace.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    I dont think tuta ni GMA yung reporter kasi nagdemandahan sila diba?

4. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    did not vote for this arrogant person. he thinks (and some military personnel still do) he is the savior of our country.

2nd chance? what? a guy who cordoned a whole building with bombs should be givn a 2nd chance? just because he has some "valid" complaints and the bombs did not explode, the guy should be given another chance? madali talaga tayo malinlang.

mag-isip ka lang ng magandang rason para mag coup, sa susunod na election eh senador ka na.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Let's give the guy the benefit of the doubt. As I've always said, better him than Pichay, Defensor or God fobid, Chavit Singson.

You can't blame his outburst. Wala naman kayo sa military, mataas ang esprit de corps ng mga sundalo. Everytime may namamatay sa field because of inferior/lack of equipment na hindi naman dapat (dahil nakurakot ng mga heneral), talagang maiinis ka. They reached out, but they were not heard, or the powers-that-be refused to listen. Rebellion was the last resort. If they had succeeded, IMO, well, who knows, we might have been better off.

We enjoy our liberties mainly because our soldiers man their posts at night. They gave up their lives so we enjoy the very freedom we oftentimes take for granted. Just like Jack Nicholson said (in A Few Good Men)..."I'd rather that you say Thank You, and be on your way..." But instead we curse them, and label them as cowards and terrorists, and blame them because the economy spiralled after Oakwood. During Erap's time, the AFP top brass also committed mutiny, but Angelo Reyes et al were deemed as heroes. Is it because Erap was a crook? It's the same with GMA, mas malala pa yung asawa nyang si Draco, hindi nga lang lantaran.

In war, there will always be collateral damage. But we Filipinos are a hardy and resilient people, we will survive. I'd rather have a fiscalizer in the Senate than a rubber-stamp parliament.

And forget about Montalvo and Tulfo. I used to hold the latter in high regard, but only a fool would think he is not a paid hack. And it wouldn't surprise me that the former is another as well (along with Belinda Olivares Cunanan, Alex Magno, etc)
    Last edited by Galactus; July 16th, 2007 at 01:03 PM.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Buti pa sya may bahay sa Executive Town & Country...

Aba... at naka Pajero pa!

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    Sure, let him prove himself first (as if we had any other choice). But damn... eight cars registered under his name. Hahaha.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Yep....but Law is a law no SACRED COW here pls...and subtanciate with tons of evidence if you may

9. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    My dad was a colonel in PNP[Inspector General]got only one car di pa modelo,my step mom still a LCDR[Lt.Commander,Coast guard]got also one car di rin modelo, my uncle was a LtCol. in army station hospital Cebu,isang auto at di rin modelo,I was in the army as 2Lt no car at all...but these guy...tsk tsk tsk...
    Last edited by jeffrocks; July 18th, 2007 at 02:05 AM. Reason: LACKING

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Here we go. Instead of uniting the country against corruption, silipan na.

Did they ever think that some of our politicans have business on the side just to sustain their "lifestyle of the rich and famous" status?

Di naman lahat galing sa corruption.

It's like there's a written law that any public official isn't allowed more than two vehicles and a house not bigger than a bungalow.

And one of the supposedly military "traitors" in EDSA 1 became a president.

Give the guy a break. And yourself too.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Tantrums of the demigod (Trillanes' Tantrums)