New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Of course they're not rebels. FSA chain of command has been hi-jacked by Al Nusra. They're basically terrorists masquerading as rebels.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by safeorigin View Post
    Of course they're not rebels. FSA chain of command has been hi-jacked by Al Nusra. They're basically terrorists masquerading as rebels.
    icic. masalimuot :p
    pero, same question: why videotape your own people in the act of framing al assad? imho if some people can launch a cyberattack on the new york post, they're very much capable of putting a spin on things.

pero....napaisip sin ako sir. to be brutally pragmatic, it may be best to have a brutal regime in place rather than have al qaeda run roughshot thats assuming they're not in bed with each other.)

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Keep asking. That's just the tip of the iceburg.
    There's far bigger sh!t than that...

Last edited by safeorigin; September 6th, 2013 at 10:26 PM.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Take Assad out so Islamist will take over Syria just like Egypt and when they do they'll get a huge donation from Obama just like the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Obama and Kerry Are Lying About Syria

Barack Obama and John Kerry are lying about what has happened in Syria.

Yes, I have a record of doing this. Friends on the inside of the CIA warned me back in May of 2003 that the intel on Iraq was cooked and the American people were being fed a lie. Unfortunately, I learned this too late and was unable aggressively to make the case before we launched the invasion. Here’s what I said back then, and I was right:

My friends in the CIA are still around and they are now warning me that both the United States and the United Kingdom know that Bashir Assad is not responsible for the incident on 21 August that killed and maimed Syrian civilians. While it is true that a chemical of some sort caused the fatalities and injuries, it was not the result of an attack by the Syrian Army using military quality chemical weapons from the Syrian arsenal. The CIA knows that this is the case yet, with John Brennan at the head of the Agency, is deliberately lying and misleading members of Congress, the media and the public.

As I noted in an earlier piece, this was a pre-planned effort by the rebels to create an incident that would bring the United States into the war.
    It was prepared in collaboration with the Saudis and the Turks. The canisters containing the chemical agent were opened and people in the immediate vicinity were affected. Some died and some suffered physical injuries.

Important to note that no single Syrian military rocket capable of carrying a chemical agent has been recovered from the area. Not a single shred of physical evidence exists to support the claim that this was a result of a strike by a Syrian military unit with expertise in Chemical weapons. And, there still is no medical evidence backing up the specious claim by Kerry and Obama that this was sarin.

I personally call on President Putin and other leaders at the G-20 to hold Obama to account and to demand proof. Obama cannot supply it. He is lying. He is being aided in this deceit by David Cameron, the British Prime Minister. If the United States proceeds to carry out a military strike on Syria it will be committing the same kind of crime committed by Adolf Hitler in launching an unprovoked and unwarranted attack on Poland in 1939. The stakes are this high and the United States must be stopped from committing war crimes against the government and people of Syria.

Source: Obama and Kerry Are Lying About Syria : NO QUARTER USA NET

6. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    So wala palang rocket launched chemical weapons, is what that article is saying. The rebels basically opened a can of chemicals to frame Assad.

So what do we make of the youtube video showing rebels launching rockets with chemical weapons ?
    Last edited by badkuk; September 7th, 2013 at 08:07 PM.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk View Post
    So wala palang rocket launched chemical weapons, is what that article is saying. The rebels basically opened a can of chemicals to frame Assad.

So what do we make of the youtube video showing rebels launching rockets with chemical weapons ?
    what it's saying is that the Syrian Military has no rocket with chemical warhead in its inventory.

If you observe the rocket in the video, it's been improvised.

Another thing to note: It is presumed to be Sarin because what they claim to have found are chemical signatures: in the form of fluoride. But of course, that may be a false positive as it may come out from pesticides, toothpaste or even fluoridated tap water.

From the unclassified report they released, it did not show any evidence that the Syrian government was behind it. They just had "high confidence". That is why Putin is insisting that the US show direct evidence. Back in 2003, the US government also had "high confidence" that Iraq had WMD's...
    Last edited by safeorigin; September 7th, 2013 at 09:32 PM.
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=462261923888313

kawawa naman mga syrian children. please pray for them.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Ah yes, children. If only Obama also cared about children in Pakistan.
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

10. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by safeorigin View Post
    what it's saying is that the Syrian Military has no rocket with chemical warhead in its inventory.

If you observe the rocket in the video, it's been improvised.
    Now that you mentioned it, the rockets do remind me of WW2-era rifle grenades.

The article and the youtube video don't jive -- one is saying a canister was opened and lots of people were poisoned, the other is showing people( be it Syrian army, rebel or terrorist) using rockets to deliver the chemicals.

Another thing to note: It is presumed to be Sarin because what they claim to have found are chemical signatures: in the form of fluoride. But of course, that may be a false positive as it may come out from pesticides, toothpaste or even fluoridated tap water.
    You'd think they'd have a foolproof test for that by now...

OK, they have traces of flouride that may or may not be from sarin. You still have a pile of corpses with no obvious cause of death except poison/chemical.

From the unclassified report they released, it did not show any evidence that the Syrian government was behind it. They just had "high confidence". That is why Putin is insisting that the US show direct evidence. Back in 2003, the US government also had "high confidence" that Iraq had WMD's...

Kaya ganun na lang ang iwas ni John Kerry from calling it a "slam dunk".

i don't think anyone was held accountable for the Iraq mess.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast