New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    mrs. garcia...reserve mo ang statement mo kay satanas sa impyerno.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Wow she admitted that her husband is corrupt and took bribes. Sounds like an automatic death penalty, but it's the Philippines and the only death that will happen will be a natural one for the accused and the case.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    the best benefit that they have....:hysterical:

"I have a military cook that also provides piano music upon request."

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    at they are so courageous, unlike those in palace, deny ng deny,

here she admit herself everything and PROUD of it, I wonder how the US attorney General react to the statement. siguro sabi niya, are you sure she is still married to the General? looks like she want him retire early or want him jailed.

kaya pala we almost won the most corrupt country award.

I hope US immigration didn't cancelled their green cards. hehe!

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by DON2003 View Post
    at they are so courageous, unlike those in palace, deny ng deny,

here she admit herself everything and PROUD of it, I wonder how the US attorney General react to the statement. siguro sabi niya, are you sure she is still married to the General? looks like she want him retire early or want him jailed.

kaya pala we almost won the most corrupt country award.

I hope US immigration didn't cancelled their green cards. hehe!
    The general lost his when he served for the military of the Philippines as that is considered a violation of residency requirements in the US. In case he still has it he will lose it upon conviction in the Philippines for violation of Sec 212(a)(2)(A)(i)(I) of the INA, crimes involving moral turpitude and be placed for 240 removal proceedings upon landing in the US. Either case he won't be staying in the US.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    grabihan yung 4,000 gallons? siguro 4,000 liters pwede pa... pero still sobra pa din yun. yung mga sales nga FMCG companies have 300-600 liters allowance for gas tapos hindi pa nila maubos kahit ikot sila buong metro manila everyday... at ang malupit, 5 drivers!!??! for what?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Pareho yan ni Angelo Reyes, general na walang combat experience.
    Marami pang ganyan. Paikot ikot sa ghq na nagiging heneral.
    Ang walang nakaka aalala bago pinatalsik si Erap ay magrereform daw sa procurement sa afp.
    Yon atang maayos na mga sundalo nabubulok sa frontline at kulungan.

Naa alala nyo ba yon pina pa explain si Capt. Gambala kung saan daw galing yon 450,000php ata na pera sa savings account nya after the oakwood incident dahil kakasuhan sya ng gobyerno?

Ang explanation nya ay 9 years siya sa field kaya di nya nagagastos sweldo niya. Ayon binata pa rin at nakakulong.

Dapat talaga magkaroon tayo ng awareness sa mga ganito, a nation
    who identifies with its army will be invisible.

right now its leadrship is crap! and nothing accounts to nothing.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    tsk tsk clearly the wife is not thinking. to save her sons, in-admit na nya lahat. oh well, ganyan talaga pag puro palusot mahuhuli at mahuhuli ka din

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    more from Mrs Garcia....

More of what General and Mrs. Garcia said
    GOTCHA By Jarius Bondoc
    Monday, April 21, 2008 Voluble Clarita D. Garcia wanted back the $100,000 cash that U.S. Customs confiscated from her sons in Dec. 2003. But she felt that she and her husband, AFP Maj. Gen. Carlos F. Garcia, hadn’t explained enough. So on Apr. 6, 2004, she handwrote Customs agent van Dyke (presented as is):
    “This statement is in addition to justify how we were able to accumulate the $100,000. As on the papers submitted by my husband, he just showed his income tax return from his earnings, which showed insufficient funds to accumulate the amount brought by our two sons. Aside from my husband’s declared income, he did not mention his other income from his travel and schooling allowances, honorariums and gratuities given to him due to his added duties and functions designated for his position as Major General in the Philippine Armed Forces.
    “For example, honorarium benefits: My husband holds different chairmanship and directorship with different Armed Forces institutions and he receives money allowances for every meeting that he attends weekly.
    “Travel allowances: As a comptroller, J6 Assistant Deputy Chief of Staff for Comptrollership, he is a member of the Management Team of Projects. For example: A certain foreign company wins a bidding from the Bids and Awards Committee for selling military hardware. This procurement is approved by the Secretary of National Defense and Office of the President. Then a team committee is formed in the Armed Forces to oversee the implementation of the contract. Since my husband’s office is under the Department of Budget and Management that holds the budget of the whole government, his office is part of the inspection team. In one of the provisions of the contract, a team of committee will oversee the implementation of the contract before, during and after. During the ‘before’ portion of the contract, my husband goes to inspect the site or location of the plant of the contracted party. Then during the ‘during’ portion of the contract, he goes back to the contracted country to see the actual products. During the ‘after’ portion of the contract, he returns to the contracted country to accept the finished product. During these travels, my husband always brings me along and we are each given travel allowances by the proponents/host country. He is also by his office stipend and allowances to be used at his discretion. As a wife, I am also given an envelope as they called ‘shopping money’ that I can use for my own discretion, no receipt of how we use the stipends are ever required. Business class airfare/first class accommodations and transportation are provided by the host/proponents and this happens on every trip since 1993 to present. Our meals, purchase of souvenirs and cost of visiting sites are also paid for by our host. As a result, our allowances are not used and we are allowed to keep them. I am unable to provide the exact amount of each stipend/allowances because it varies from country to country we are assigned to visit.
    “When my husband is assigned to travel domestically in the Philippine Islands to conduct inspection on different military camps, he is also given stipend/allowances and also often given gratuities.
    “With regards to expenses such as salaries for our drivers, security guards, their wages are paid for by the government. My husband’s office is provided with government vehicles, free gasoline, housing allowances and lots of gratuities, gifts received from colleagues. This is again part of the PERKS that my husband receives from holding a key position in the Philippine Armed Forces.
    “Also, when he was sent for schooling abroad, his salaries and allowances go to his savings. The counterpart country also gives him stipend and housing allowance. For example: when he took his Master’s Degree at Monterey Post Naval Graduate School, CA 1993-95; for those period he was given allowances from his country and counterpart country. Since I am a license registered nurse in California, I was able to work for two years as a nurse that also contributed to our income. This money was not only accumulated for 1-2 years but this is our accumulated savings for the past years.
    “With regards to my income from the resort and orchard that came from my parents inheritance, Philippine laws allow the reporting of income, for the first two years of operation, as a loss. Then even though the corporation made profits since its start of operations, we reported a loss the first two years of operation.
    “As an American given or accumulating peso funds, I always change these peso funds to dollar money, including all the profits of our corporations that accumulated through the years.
    “(Signed) Clarita D. Garcia, 4/6/04.”

10. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    i think im gonna puke. this is disgusting.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
*#%*&!!!! Sworn Statement of Gen Garcia's wife....