New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    pansin ko lang di dapat palakpakan pero nagpapalakpakan. like yung pag ask sa congress ng pagpass ng batas kailangan palakpakan ano ba yun.

huminga lang si gma eh pumapalakpak na kainis... ano ba yan.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009

[SIZE=4]Lies! All lies!!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]Ito ang dapat sa "small but terrible" na yan![/SIZE]

3. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    [SIZE=4]wala puro salita sya about her critics. puro tira sa kanyang critics.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]126 applauses daw... eh kahit paghinga nya pinapalakpakan buset [/SIZE]

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    [SIZE=4]Eh, everytime naman may statement siya lagi siya nag " thank you "para palakpakan siya. [/SIZE]

5. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Hiniram yata nila yung banner ng eat bulaga para sa audiences na nakasulat "Palakpak!"

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    the part i thought was very ironic was when she praised about her flood control project....her speech writer should have revised it in the last minute.......considering what happened last night........grrrrrrrr

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    SONA is a waste of the people's money, maybe we should have CON-ASS and remove SONA from the Constitution.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    SONA is a waste of the people's money, maybe we should have CON-ASS and remove SONA from the Constitution.
    i actually agree.

even before GMA, i dont watch nor have interest in SONAs.

can't believe some people actually are affected by the number of applause she received.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    [SIZE=4]Wtf. How true do you think is this:

" Miriam Santiago`s gown came from a tiangge, and she didn't deny it "

Hmm, what do you think?

[/SIZE]

10. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    I'm not a pro gloria, but kahit lots of accusations meron siya ngayon, The Foreign Debt goes down huh at her term for 9 years. Light Rail pinaikot na nya sa manila, and its a very good project she did, kahit hindi pa 100% tapos yung sa balintawak. Also lumapad at umayos talaga ang NLEX kahit may bahid ng kurakot.hehe

Trivia: P2M ang ginastos ng congress sa SONA ni PGMA na tumagal for less 1hr. Renovating,Carpets,Foods.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Sona '09