The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Nang-hostage daw yung Orate tapos binaril nung son-in-law ni Cong. Daza:

Orate son denies dad held Daza kin hostage
    By Dharel Placido, ABS-CBNNews.com
    Posted at 02/13/2012 11:30 AM | Updated as of 02/13/2012 11:42 AM
    Tweet

MANILA, Philippines – The son of the slain boyfriend of former Quezon City Rep. Nanette Castelo Daza denied a claim that his father held hostage Bulacan board member Allan Robes.

Noel Orate Jr., son of Daza’s former boyfriend Noel Orate Sr., believes that his father was deliberately killed inside Daza’s house in Quezon City on Friday evening, amid claims by Robes, the primary suspect in the killing, that he acted in self-defense.

Robes is Daza’s son-in-law. He is married to Daza’s daughter Councilor Jessica Castelo Daza.

Orate Jr. said various circumstances would prove that the hostage claim was made up by Robes’ camp.

“Malabo hong mangyari iyon, dahil based sa facts na hawak namin, paano magiging hostage crisis iyon, eh ang baril niya nakasafety hook. Kung mangho-hostage ka ng tao, itututok mo sa tao, naka-safety? Tapos ang bala ho, kumpleto pa ho, 14 bullets,” Orate Jr. told dzMM.

“Pumunta daw ang daddy ko doon ng lasing, pagkatapos uninvited ho. Kung lasing po ang aking ama, bakit niya naiparada ang kotse ng maayos? Nakikita sa mga litrato na maayos ang pagkakaparada,” he added.

Orate Jr. noted that tight security in the village and in the Daza household would prove that his father did not force his entry into the house.

“Sa kanto pa lang may security detail na. Sa may gate, may security, and the only way to get inside the house eh magsasabi ang security sa loob. Kasi there is no way na mabuksan ang gate sa labas,” Orate Jr. said.

“Wala pong forced entry na naganap. Kung ayaw nilang papasukin ang aking ama, bakit nakalusot siya dire-deretso?”

Self-defense

Orate Sr. sustained 5 gunshot wounds on the chest. Robes said he shot Orate Sr. out of self-defense.

Orate Jr., however, dispelled claims that Robes acted on self-defense, based on the number and location of the gunshot wounds.

“Kung self-defense ang unang instinct puputok ka ng isa o dalawa para i-disable ang tao. Pagkatapos, kung mapapansin niyo, makikita niyo na close proximity… Tsaka lima po yung tama ng aking ama, puro po diibdib iyon,” Orate Jr. said.

Orate Jr. also said he was puzzled why Daza later called his grandparents in the United States and said that his father committed suicide.

“Sabi po ni [Ex-Representative Daza] ‘Noel committed sucide. Tapos ngayon sinasabi nila hostage crisis,” Orate Jr. said.

Motive

Orate Jr. said he does not know what may have pushed Robes to shoot his father.

“Regarding sa intention, hindi ko po masabi. Everything is blank for me. I can only speak for my family,” he said.

He noted that Robes and his wife, Jessica, had invited his father to their wedding.

Homicide charges were filed against the suspect Robes during the inquest proceedings at the Quezon Regional Trial Court on Saturday.

Orate’s son expressed dismay over the decision, as they were expecting that murder charges will be filed against the suspect.

Family seeks help

Orate Jr. is seeking help that his family be protected from the supposedly powerful Daza clan during his family’s legal battle with the family of politicians.

“Ang aming pamilya ay isang ordinaryong pamilya. Wala ho kaming koneksyon sa mga politico. Hindi ho kami makapangyarihan, ang kalaban namin , konektado, maimpluwensya,” he said.

“Humihingi kami ng tulong na proteksyunan niyo ang aming pamilya dahil natatakot kami.”

Orate Sr.’s remains are currently in Arlington Memorial Chapels in Araneta Avenue.
    Something's not right here....

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    nadiktahan na ng lawyer nila yan.

bakit nagyon lang yan sinabi na nang-hostage si orate?
    dapat nung fri. pa, sinabi na agad yan, after na mahuli yung killer.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap
    nadiktahan na ng lawyer nila yan.

bakit nagyon lang yan sinabi na nang-hostage si orate?
    dapat nung fri. pa, sinabi na agad yan, after na mahuli yung killer.
    Maraming possibilities... Pwedeng naturuan na ng abogado... Although just because naturuan it doesntbmean na mali ang itinuro.... From some angles... It is also possible na Orate party is using public opinion on their side...

Then again... Wala ako sa pinangyarihan... I may know the suspect in person, but i dont know enough of their family to have an assessment kung ano ang totoo...

4. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    here is the link: http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/nation/me...rmer-rep-nanet...
    noel orate sr. by olgabelisario on Sat, 02/11/2012 - 21:08

Noel orate sr. killed my father last march 24, 1993, Noel orate jr. was the one who handed the gun to to his father and shot my father 5 times ending his life. my siblings (all four of us) were there to see it. and Noel orate's three children noelyn , rambo (noel jr.) and baby and the wife were there to witness this as well... his children then were studying in a private school here in zamboanga city. they fled the city for some reason have evaded capture... a warrant of arrest issued by court in zamboanga but apparently it was not served... my mother wrote united laboratories about such incident and begged the company to turn him over or at least inform the authorities of his whereabouts but this fell on deaf ears... we were surprised when we found out that he was even promoted by unilab... we were all adolescents then when this happened. my mom was studying in UP for her doctorate degree... the one who was with us at the time my father was killed was my grandmother (my father's mother).... he shot my father during his birthday...we learned that my dad was the second person he killed... tonight everything came into full circle...my father was killed because he could not bear the wife then of noel orate ( a certain linda) who was beating up his second child noelyn which was a common occurrence in their household... we were their next door neighbour here in zamboanga. food for thought to all concern. it is best you dig deeper... you may be surprised to learn that there may yet be things yet to be uncovered. to my papang the Lord works in mysterious ways indeed. finally my family can have closure... to my pa you can now truly find rest with the Lord...things finally came in full circle... your killer died in the same manner he killed you, shot in the chest five times...
    Share • February 11 at 10:34pm • uy Jang finally!!! KARMA nga..KARMA gayot .ta para mio pelo
    here is the link: http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/nation/me...rmer-rep-nanet...

5. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by wowiesy View Post
    maraming possibilities... Pwedeng naturuan na ng abogado... Although just because naturuan it doesntbmean na mali ang itinuro.... From some angles... It is also possible na orate party is using public opinion on their side...

Then again... Wala ako sa pinangyarihan... I may know the suspect in person, but i dont know enough of their family to have an assessment kung ano ang totoo...
    nanette castelo daza. Ang tanda mo na malandi ka pa tsaka kalaguyo mo yang asawa ng anak mo na si robes di ba ikaw ang nag utos kay robes na patayin si orate.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    is castelo-daza related to the the northern samar congressman-prosecutor raul daza?

Son-in-law kills ex-BF of Cong. Nanette Castelo-Daza