New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^yup, totally agree, even Ramon Ang says so.

when Ang learned of the price, he just said he's very happy for John and it's an offer of a lifetime.
    Last edited by shadow; March 30th, 2011 at 02:54 PM.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    tubong lugaw........

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    tubong lugaw........
    hinde lang lugaw, meron pang misua, dimsum, pecking duck, asado and beef mami.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Will this really lower call charges? Somehow I doubt it. Medyo mahal sa atin compared to abroad. Everywhere I've been to it's much cheaper to get a local prepaid sim. Except Thailand, I think.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    I still say PLDT overpayed for DGTL...
    Of course it has to be a price Jphn Gokongwei can't refuse. That is how buy a profitable business from a Billionaire.

If not, they wont even give you 2 minutes of their time.
    Last edited by marg; March 30th, 2011 at 08:00 PM.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I still think its way overboard, parang nagtapon lang ng pera ang PLDT unnecessarily and could be bad for them just to obtain market share. Offer him maskin P30B muna tignan natin diba? DGTL is only worth P12B prior to the offer... San Miguel nga di na linabanan and offer, parang kung baga sige sayo na yan PLDT I am not getting into this lunacy of paying too much hehehe

7. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    San Miguel nga di na linabanan and offer, parang kung baga sige sayo na yan PLDT I am not getting into this lunacy of paying too much hehehe
    The SALIM group is way richer than San Miguel. $1.5B is not a problem for them if it would make them dominate a phone crazy country.

It is not a cash transaction.

They know something you don't.
    Last edited by marg; March 30th, 2011 at 08:13 PM.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Yeah yun nga lang sinasabi ko in the previous posts na unless meron something na we don't know and it has to be very BIG. Pero DGTL of what it is now and what we know, very overpriced. CASH man or STOCK irrelevant kasi sa huli PLDT shareholders din ang dehado. Kung hindi balance sheet, dilution naman...

9. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    pag ini-mplement na totally ang WiMax with Wireless Mess Networking using VOIP, wala na lahat yan cellular network carriers na yan

gsm, pstn, puros old technology na yan of what's to come

and what about Zuckerberg's plans for Facebook Chat, as we speak the facebook phone hardware as well as software is being tested na

in the future, it will not be cell# anymore, kungdi IM # na with always connected internet.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    SMC bought Eastern Telecoms before PLDT bought Digitel.

AFAIK, Eastern Telecoms and Digitel are 2 of the very few players sa market na may submarine communications cables. This might be the reason.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Smart gobbles up Sun...