New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kanino kayo nawalang ng gana senator after niyo sila iboto? ako kay joker arroyo...parang yun slogan niyang "pag bad ka, lagot ka" remains just a campaign slogan na lang..ang daming mga anomalies ngayon na parang ayaw na niyang pakialaman...unlike his first term sa senate..is it bec inalis na siya as chairman ng blue ribbon committee? or kasi meron siyang utang na loob sa kampi dahil sila nag fund ng campaign niya nun election...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    +1 on Sen. Joker Arroyo.

I thought he would be more vocal regarding the ff.

(i) ZTE-NBN Deal
    (ii) The Malacañang payola to LGU officials and congressmen
    (iii) The unending Jose Pidal bank accounts issue
    (iv) Malacañang's increased propensity to invoke EO 464 to prevent appointive officials from testifying in Congress

Sorry if there's anyone in Tsikot related to him but as a voter, I am extremely disappointed. Sure, a senator's job is to enact laws. But, if you side with people who prevent the truth from being discovered, how are you able to know if you have enough laws or need tougher laws?

Another source of disappointment so far has been with Edgardo Angara. He's far removed from being a voice of reason in the Senate. In fact, I don't even hear his voice.

Makes you wonder why the hell we're tolerating their continued stay in office.
    Last edited by Altis6453; November 23rd, 2007 at 10:48 AM.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    i am dispappointed with the whole senate.

for decades they have been known to investigate high profile cases without even showing what the results of their investigations were. they use this investigations REALLY for their own political interests. nothing more.

what if they found secretary X guilty of this and that? can they send him to jail? no because it is not their mandate. it is Sandiganbayan's job. they to the investigations for publicity.

furthermore, many senators are disrespectful (ARROGANT) of some of their witnesses / guests. they treat them as 2nd class Filipinos especially if they don't hear the answers they want to here from them (that's the way they want to know the truth)

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    mga putong inamoy nyo mga kawatan!!!

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    I'm also very, very disappointed with Joker Arroyo. I'm actually slapping myself for not doing a thorough research on his accomplishments when he was a newbie senator. His record as chair of the Blue Ribbon committee was dismal!

I always thought he was a dyed-in-the-wool oppositionist, and thus would make a good fiscalizer, but recent events have shown that he now acts an apologist for the Pandak presidency. Last time I checked, he's not closely related naman with Fat Bast*rd. Maybe old age is catching up with him.

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    Sen. Joker Arroyo "Pag bad ka e po-protektahan kita"

Mar Roxas - Mukhang utak palenke nga.

Asan na nga pala si Sen. Angara?
    Last edited by kokey; November 23rd, 2007 at 11:05 PM.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    luckily i was not there last election period kundi kasama ako sa mga dis appointed din kay joker he he he.his name speaks for what he is now -big joke in the senate.anyways, lahat naman nakakadis appoint mga performance nila, di lang sa senate, sama nyo nadin yong mga congressman sa mga distrito nyo

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Galactus View Post
    I'm also very, very disappointed with Joker Arroyo. I'm actually slapping myself for not doing a thorough research on his accomplishments when he was a newbie senator. His record as chair of the Blue Ribbon committee was dismal!

I always thought he was a dyed-in-the-wool oppositionist, and thus would make a good fiscalizer, but recent events have shown that he now acts an apologist for the Pandak presidency. Last time I checked, he's not closely related naman with Fat Bast*rd. Maybe old age is catching up with him.

Ulyanin na si Joker............sensya na kayo. 80+ na yan.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    maybe it is not too late to start all over again...

i say, palitan lahat sila...

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    All these senate investigation are only is aid of popularity since the senate cannot prosecute anyone other than harass and get pogi points out of the witnesses or resource persons. In all the senate investigations, was anyone jailed? Remember the Kuratong Baleleng Rubout? This was also subject to a senate investigation led by the late Raul Roco. Pero was anyone jailed? Even the Dacer Case. Yung utak ng kaso is even now a senator. Puro sarsuela lang ang nangyayari sa senado.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
senator that you're most disappointed with after voting for them last election...