New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I was out of the country for 3 weeks so when I arrived last week, nagulat na lang ako meron na pala siyang ads about OFW, illegal recuiters

obviously it is an early campaigning masyado naman yatang maaga.

ang daming problema dapat ayusin muna (rising fuel prices, rice crisis, etc) if he can give solutions NOW to our present problems, he don't need any ads for his Presidential bid in 2010..

and another thing about the ads, it was mentioned that "sinagot ni Manny Villar and pamasahe or something ng mga OFW" was the money really came from his own pocket? or kinuha sa pork barrel niya? kung galing sa pork niya yun then hinde siya ang nagbayad kundi mga Filipino...

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    hehehe lahat naman ng mga presidentiables at iba pang wannabes sa politika e ito na ang ginagawang medium. "subliminal campaigning" ika nga. si loren at ping via endorsements naman. akala mo taga salba ng bansa. pero sa mga pinagsasabi sa tv ngayon, halatang grandstanding lang.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    And there is Bayani Fernando using EDSA as his bulletin board

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Naku, Manny Villar makes no secret of his aspirations for the Presidency. Neither does Bayani F., Ping Lacson, Loren Legarda, Noli De Castro, Mar Roxas ad nauseam

Makes you wonder why ad companies started getting some politicos as product endorsers in lieu of other celebrities. Baka mas mura talent fee compared to artistas.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    I was out of the country for 3 weeks so when I arrived last week, nagulat na lang ako meron na pala siyang ads about OFW, illegal recuiters

obviously it is an early campaigning masyado naman yatang maaga.

ang daming problema dapat ayusin muna (rising fuel prices, rice crisis, etc) if he can give solutions NOW to our present problems, he don't need any ads for his Presidential bid in 2010..

and another thing about the ads, it was mentioned that "sinagot ni Manny Villar and pamasahe or something ng mga OFW" was the money really came from his own pocket? or kinuha sa pork barrel niya? kung galing sa pork niya yun then hinde siya ang nagbayad kundi mga Filipino...
    I'd agree it's a bit early to start campaigning for the 2010 elections.

But, you're implying he's crooked. If he's crooked and scum, then by all means expose him and his pork barrels. But, looking at his bio on the net, it seems like he was a savvy and hard-working businessman and was already quite rich before he got into politics.

Based on this bio, he looks legit unless all these is garbage:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manny_Villar

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    I'd agree it's a bit early to start campaigning for the 2010 elections.

But, you're implying he's crooked. If he's crooked and scum, then by all means expose him and his pork barrels. But, looking at his bio on the net, it seems like he was a savvy and hard-working businessman and was already quite rich before he got into politics.

Based on this bio, he looks legit unless all these is garbage:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manny_Villar
    huh!? where exactly in my post I implied that he is a crook....???

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    huh!? where exactly in my post I implied that he is a crook....???
    Ummm. My bad. My understanding of Tagalog obviously needs some work. Sorry. He He

8. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    yes manny villar has been very rich before he entered politics, his rags to riches life story was very famous, AFAIK, he's the richest among his colleagues...

...but same here, i hate those politicians who always try to involve themselves in product endorsements as if they're celebrities...but it's very obvious that they're already campaigning ahead of others

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Tama,- tax natin ang ipinambabayad nila sa mga proyekto at kawanggawa nila.... Hindi sa bulsa nila nanggaling ang lahat ng ito... kaya hindi ito tama, maliban kung mayroon silang magandang pruweba....

6220:foryou:

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    SIPAG ......sipag mag hanap ng mayaman na asawa.
    TIYAGA ....pag tiyagaan ang pangit mo na asawa dahil mayaman naman.

loko ka manny...dahil sa dalawang dumptruck naging bilyonaryo ka? anong karga ng truck mo ginto? dahil sa sobra mong ambisyon matatalo ka.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Sen. Manny Villar's TV ads