New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Pamangkin ni Danding si GIBO. Thats not even his nickname. It was invented to give him a more Masa appeal.

Don't fall for Gimicks.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Ah basta mas madami pa ding buhok si Teodoro! Kaylangan ni Noynoy magpagawa ng visors para pamigay nya sa mga tao sure win sya dun!

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005

I will not vote for this guy.... Siguradong gagamitin lang siya ng mga asw*ng sa kanyang tabi at likuran.... His partymates are his heavy, foul-smelled, rotting baggages...

8601:matrix:

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    hmmm .. sino kayang kukunin ni gibo na artista na mangangampanya para sa kanya ..

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mrpink View Post
    hmmm .. sino kayang kukunin ni gibo na artista na mangangampanya para sa kanya ..
    Pwede si Bentong! Medyo hawig sila

Si Noynoy, no need kaylangan nya lang magsuot ng Yellow Ranger costume! Hahahaha syempre dapat with skirt

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by explorer View Post
    loads of rubish in this post. if nonoy wins, who would make him a puppet? if gibo wins, i don't think he will become a robot. he maybe a robot for now because the election is not finished yet. but assuming he wins, i don't think he will be a robot and just follow what GMA wants. he may give favor to GMA by not prosecuting her but a president following a former president's command? if he is already the commander-in-chief, why would he keep licking GMA's a$$? the only reason he is licking GMA's a$$ at the moment is because he needs her, her party and the government's resources to make him win the election.
    pandak, and not gibo, controls the party and the party members. . .we may have a different president in malacanang after the elections next year, but congress will still be controlled by the same people who have been together (read: "nakinabang") with pandak and they would love to maintain the bullying power that they are enjoying now
    let's say gibo becomes president. . .he'll lose the support of those crocodiles in congress as soon as he turns his back on gma. . .and kaya lang nasa pwesto pa si pandak ngayon is because of her partymates who enjoy the "benefits" they are reaping

gibo has declared repeatedly that, if he gets elected as president, he'll call for a political reform and work for a unicameral form of gov't. . .and with pandak's control of the party, there's a very good chance that a representative from pampanga (how many trips to her hometown this year?) will become the prime minister. . .anybody wants that to happen?
    Last edited by vito corleone; September 17th, 2009 at 10:01 AM.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    He presents good credentials and appears smart... so did Marcos and GMA.

He's part of the admin and he declares his full support for GMA.

He's not getting my vote because of these items. It rings an alarm in the back of my head. Just look at the news pics of is declaration as the standard bearer for the Admin party and you'll see all the smiling crocodiles in the background and beside him.

Speaking of presidentiables, we should also look closely at who's running in congress in your areas; its seems the Admin (the powers that be) still has its stronghold there and that would have an effect on whoever would be president later on.
    Last edited by vinj; September 17th, 2009 at 10:26 AM.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Ilokano rin pala si Gibodoro.
    " ay lakay, jak maawatan!"!
    Last edited by KERSMcRae; September 17th, 2009 at 11:06 AM. Reason: double post

9. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by rusem View Post
    gibo as lakas-kampi-cmd standard bearer!!! um... who cares?!?
    at present, he's the Secretary of National selfDefense.
    if elected as president, he'll be the Commander in Chief of the AFP (Alms Forces).

10. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarsi View Post
    I don't see it as Gibo was able to convince those "trapos" to endorse him. I do believe that these trapos see Gibo as a "softer" candidate than Bayani. what do I mean by "softer"? well, probably, they can easily ask Gibo to return the "political favor" they have given him in case he wins. With Bayani, i don't think they can do it because he's a tougher guy (for me). look at his projects in edsa, he doesn't care if nobody likes it, as long as he believes in it, he will do it.

These politicians under the Pandak administration only thinks of their personal interests, not for the country.

And how can you project yourself as a different animal from those people under the Lakas Kampi party if you support and believe with their policies and ways of running the government?

As the famous line goes: Tell me who your friends are, and I will tell you who you are.

There's also one in Filipino: ang kamatis kahit maganda, pag sinama mo sa mga bulok, magiging bulok din sya.
    Teodoro appears to be more practical than BF when it comes to politics. He understand he needs a major party support and joined in just about 2 months ago. He was an outsider among the tradpols and I don't think, they're that close as friends to already adopt their bad habits.

If the goal was to get the party endorsement, Gilbert obviously got the better of the longer term party member BF. That should be a point for political acuity. To me that's strength and not weakness.

With regard to support for current administration's policies, that's another political statement which obviously meant to get the nod of his partymates. But that obviously should not mean that he will do exactly what they did knowing many of the ways these policies were implemented were rotten. And many of these presidentiables echos the same policy goal such as poverty alleviation, anti-corruption, transparency, good governance, economic growth etc. even GMA, Erap had those. It is in the execution of these policies were it will matter.

The people will know exactly who these pretenders to throne are when the campaign period starts. How they conduct themselves under pressure and control the behavior of their supporters. Again with the pompous partymates, Gibo will have a disadvantage in setting a tone for the party. Noynoy's parents are well respected among his party core and Villar is practically bankrolling his party activities and money does a lot of talking not just in politics.

At the moment, it is difficult to rule out a candidate since we all have limited information about them especially, the new ones. It is important to keep our eyes and ears and especially our minds so as not to pre-judged based on scanty knowledge.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Secretary of Department of National Defense Gilbert Teodoro - LAKAS party stand