New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarsi View Post
    The only thing i don't like about Teodoro is that he's running under Pandak's party.

I think he is capable but the fact that he is ruuning under Gloria could be more of a disadvantage to him.

well, noynoy vs. gibo vs. villar (hope that it ends there)
    Administration Party affiliation is definitely a major factor but not necessarily bad for Teodoro. If he can project himself as above the trapo image of the party, I think he'll do well.

He might have joined the party for practical reasons and it seemed that against all odds (at the time he joined VP Noli had the party endorsement for the taking) he got to the first base.

Convincing these hard core politicians is already a personal accomplishment and a clear indication of his political savvy (something crucial to make any administration work and something, I think Noynoy doesn't possess). The next part will be convincing the plurality of the people that he and pandak are two different animals. In fact they are practically poles apart Gibo is almost practically head and shoulder above the current politicians (he's at least 6 feet tall and trim) while pandak is about two feet shorter and plump (including the injected parts).

Noynoy's path is more of a series of (un)fortunate events while Gibo seemed to be destined for leadership even when he was young. Villar, of course, is Sipag at Tiaga helped by C-5 at Taga.

Villar is showing signs that he's already a spent force while Noynoy might be peaking too soon. Gilbert, though, not very popular at the moment since most Filipinos don't even know him are increasingly being talked about among the influence makers. While the learned voters are intrigued by his intelligence many among the CDE crowd might be enamored by his imposing physical presence and that of his pretty wife.

We all vote for different reasons but I hope we cast our ballots with the country's future in mind.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Kay Noynoy na tayo

3. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Kay Noynoy na tayo
    Marami ring ngayon ang madamdaming sigaw ay Basta Erap pa rin! Without even offering any reason why. That, I think, can be called sloganeering. Very effective among the masses ("Erap para sa Mahirap was a classic) but not very good for the people in the long term. We need to force our fellow pinoys to think and think hard before they choose.

Choosing a candidate without knowing the other options available might not be the wisest thing to do and grossly unfair to the next generations who will suffer much because of our unwise decisions.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by 4wrider View Post
    Administration Party affiliation is definitely a major factor but not necessarily bad for Teodoro. If he can project himself as above the trapo image of the party, I think he'll do well.

sana nga pero sabi nga nila "bad company corrupts good character"

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by valskie01 View Post
    sana nga pero sabi nga nila "bad company corrupts good character"
    Voting for Teodoro means extending GMA regime for 6 more years

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    ano ba solid accomplishment/achievement niya para siya ay dapat iboto?

or dahil bar topnotcher siya

sa mga nagsasabi na hilaw pa si noynoy to become president i think mas hilaw yata si Gibo.
    Last edited by valskie01; September 16th, 2009 at 06:40 PM.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Pansin ko lang parehong panot si Noynoy and Gibo

Mana kay Danding

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by 4wrider View Post

He might have joined the party for practical reasons and it seemed that against all odds (at the time he joined VP Noli had the party endorsement for the taking) he got to the first base.

Convincing these hard core politicians is already a personal accomplishment and a clear indication of his political savvy (something crucial to make any administration work and something, I think Noynoy doesn't possess). The next part will be convincing the plurality of the people that he and pandak are two different animals. In fact they are practically poles apart Gibo is almost practically head and shoulder above the current politicians (he's at least 6 feet tall and trim) while pandak is about two feet shorter and plump (including the injected parts).

Noynoy's path is more of a series of (un)fortunate events while Gibo seemed to be destined for leadership even when he was young. Villar, of course, is Sipag at Tiaga helped by C-5 at Taga.

Villar is showing signs that he's already a spent force while Noynoy might be peaking too soon. Gilbert, though, not very popular at the moment since most Filipinos don't even know him are increasingly being talked about among the influence makers. While the learned voters are intrigued by his intelligence many among the CDE crowd might be enamored by his imposing physical presence and that of his pretty wife.

We all vote for different reasons but I hope we cast our ballots with the country's future in mind.
    I don't see it as Gibo was able to convince those "trapos" to endorse him. I do believe that these trapos see Gibo as a "softer" candidate than Bayani. what do I mean by "softer"? well, probably, they can easily ask Gibo to return the "political favor" they have given him in case he wins. With Bayani, i don't think they can do it because he's a tougher guy (for me). look at his projects in edsa, he doesn't care if nobody likes it, as long as he believes in it, he will do it.

These politicians under the Pandak administration only thinks of their personal interests, not for the country.

And how can you project yourself as a different animal from those people under the Lakas Kampi party if you support and believe with their policies and ways of running the government?

As the famous line goes: Tell me who your friends are, and I will tell you who you are.

There's also one in Filipino: ang kamatis kahit maganda, pag sinama mo sa mga bulok, magiging bulok din sya.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    I wonder what Bayani's next move will be? He may be a good sport or see to the downfall of the party.

In terms of integrity, gibo and noynoy for me. In terms of capability. Hmmmmmm..... wait and see na lang.

OK na ako sa bubot kaysa sa bulok (over ripe). hehehehe :D peace.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    I believe he'll be danding cojuangco's puppet.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Secretary of Department of National Defense Gilbert Teodoro - LAKAS party stand