New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Lagi tayong nakakarinig ng mga reklamo na maraming bobotante, palubog ang pilipinas dahil sa corruption, etc.

Why not go for Miriam? I would.

I like her idea of amending the constitution na dapat college graduate lang ang pwedeng tumakbo as president (or any higher political seat), dahil sa circus na nangyayari sa gobyerno, nagiging katatawanan na ang Pinas sa buong Asya. Lahat na lang pwedeng tumakbo kahit walang credentials other than being famous or wealthy.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Next, please...

"The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

28.6K _/_/_/_/_/:spam:_/_/_/_/_/

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    To be honest, with the current crop of candidates, there are times I consider voting her.

Surprisingly marami ako nakakausap na iboboto siya and hindi sila mga typical na masa.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Too much of a loose cannon for me. For someone who's obviously very intelligent, masyado siyang napapadala sa emotions.

imho being able to insult people with big words doesn't make you a presidentiable, it just makes you rude

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Lahat naman yan may kabaliwan, mas prangka lang si MDS.

Si Binay baliw sa pera at pati buong pamilya niya.

Si Digong baliw sa pagpatay at pagumura.

Si Mar, baliw kay Pinoy.

Si Poe, DQ

6. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    She's the most brainiac of them all. Despite of her health, she's in my very short list.
    Between MR, Negro & GP, i'll pick her.
    Last edited by macsd; January 15th, 2016 at 10:30 AM.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    For someone who espouses too much anti corruption rhetorics, she beds with a Marcos as her VP.

Husband is another Mike Arroyo in the making.

Pass.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    i don't think she is really that brilliant. sometimes i think she's a little scatter - brain.

the reason she had a spat with enrile was the latter made the mistake of saying "if she's brilliant why she got a low score in the bar." she will become ballistic if her intellect is assailed. for that, enrile earned her perpetual enmity.

she is a self-proclaimed expert in constitutional law, but her book on the subject doesn't have the gravitas of those written by joaquin bernas, justice isagani cruz, martin, and other noted constitutionalists.

she has this streak or proclivity to think that she is the best person in the room, or what the shrink describes as delusion of grandeur, and that's not an endearing characteristic we want for a president.

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by anonemus View Post
    For someone who espouses too much anti corruption rhetorics, she beds with a Marcos as her VP.

Husband is another Mike Arroyo in the making.

Pass.
    Yan din ang nakikita kong issue sa babae na presidente, yung mister na ogag.

Si BBM naman tingin ko political move yan, Solid North Bro. Votesss Baby!

10. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan Martinez View Post
    i don't think she is really that brilliant. sometimes i think she's a little scatter - brain.

the reason she had a spat with enrile was the latter made the mistake of saying "if she's brilliant why she got a low score in the bar." she will become ballistic if her intellect is assailed. for that, enrile earned her perpetual enmity.

she is a self-proclaimed expert in constitutional law, but her book on the subject doesn't have the gravitas of those written by joaquin bernas, justice isagani cruz, martin, and other noted constitutionalists.

she has this streak or proclivity to think that she is the best person in the room, or what the shrink describes as delusion of grandeur, and that's not an endearing characteristic we want for a president.
    Agree with this.

Don't forget dati kampi rin siya kay Erap, asawa nya kasi na-appoint na DILG undersecretary,.

She is also flawed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast