New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 144 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Again, my opinion here, is that her personal baggages are all too consuming....

Estrada and his famiLIES (and family friends like Bong Revilla), Binay, Marcos and those waiting in the sidelines,- Philip Salvador, Rez Cortez, Amay Bisaya and their legions...

There was a survey on the "presidentiables" through text messaging over the weekend. Were you able to participate in it? The results show otherwise,- that is, if it is true.....

"The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

26.0K:poop:

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sa dami ng mga mangmang at skwater sure na ang panalo ni binay. kaya 2016-2022 balik corrupt to da max na naman ang pinas. balik erap times na naman yan. maghahari na naman ang mga magnanakaw.

sana mag-coup. and next time let it be bloody, yun tipong aagos ang dugo from malacanang. tapos firing squad lahat pati mga alipores para mabawasan naman kahit konti lang.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    maybe the masa can identify with her thru FPJ. i don't think she'll lean towards Erap, in the same way that she didn't mince words against Pnoy (re senate investigation on mamasapano incident) who appointed her to mtrcb. the way I look at it she is not into political patronage. and at this early she hasn't committed into anything yet, unlike Trillanes the ambitious. that guy wasn't into combat not even once. he was with the Navy, unlike capt gerry gambala.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan Martinez View Post
    maybe the masa can identify with her thru FPJ. i don't think she'll lean towards Erap, in the same way that she didn't mince words against Pnoy (re senate investigation on mamasapano incident) who appointed her to mtrcb. the way I look at it she is not into political patronage. and at this early she hasn't committed into anything yet, unlike Trillanes the ambitious. that guy wasn't into combat not even once. he was with the Navy, unlike capt gerry gambala.
    you can't fault Senators to aspire for higher office especially if they will remain senators even if they try running for higher office and lose.

and besides all 24 senators have moist eyes on the Presidency aside from VP they're the only nationally elected position...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

you can't fault Senators to aspire for higher office especially if they will remain senators even if they try running for higher office and lose.

and besides all 24 senators have moist eyes on the Presidency aside from VP they're the only nationally elected position...

5. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post

you have a good point there. that rule should be scrapped. one cannot have his cake and eat it too.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    sa dami ng mga mangmang at skwater sure na ang panalo ni binay. kaya 2016-2022 balik corrupt to da max na naman ang pinas. balik erap times na naman yan. maghahari na naman ang mga magnanakaw.

sana mag-coup. and next time let it be bloody, yun tipong aagos ang dugo from malacanang. tapos firing squad lahat pati mga alipores para mabawasan naman kahit konti lang.
    Let us have faith that right makes might- Lincoln

7. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    assuming she wins, a small debacle in her Presidency and everybody's up in arms and will ask for her resignation... paulit-ulit na lang... sana nga si Binay ang manalo para matapos kalokohan ng mga tanga at bobong voters...

assuming she wins, a small debacle in her Presidency and everybody's up in arms and will ask for her resignation... paulit-ulit na lang... sana nga si Binay ang manalo para matapos kalokohan ng mga tanga at bobong voters...
    whoever said, "You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time,” he is right. that's why I like the parliamentary system-- the moment members of parliament (or the people they represent) lose their confidence to their prime minister, they can easily replace him. but, there's the rub, we need to overhaul our constitution and it's already too late in the day...

8. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Aling Dionesha for prisidintRise of Grace Poe

9. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    whoever said, "You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time,” he is right. that's why I like the parliamentary system-- the moment members of parliament (or the people they represent) lose their confidence to their prime minister, they can easily replace him. but, there's the rub, we need to overhaul our constitution and it's already too late in the day...
    to be honest, I'm all right with just having a federal like system with less centralized government and provinces have more autonomy on their own laws.

the only conceivable way to have a less corrupt government is to minimize its power. there's too much regulation and bureaucracy everywhere!

to be honest, I'm all right with just having a federal like system with less centralized government and provinces have more autonomy on their own laws.

the only conceivable way to have a less corrupt government is to minimize its power. there's too much regulation and bureaucracy everywhere!
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

10. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    It does not matter who runs and wins for as long as the president is surrounded by corrupt people and individuals with personal agenda it would still stink