New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Do you support the Reproductive Health Bill?

Voters
106. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

90 84.91%
  • No

15 14.15%
  • Undecided

1 0.94%
Page 5 of 99 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by kitsons View Post
    Problema sa congreso ay sila ang one sided na di ikinukusidira ang mga epekto ng contraceptives na proven na scientifically na nakakasama sa kababaihan na gumgamit nito't highly carcinogenic na, abortifacient pa.
    Sana may scientific papers na magpo-prove nito at makapagbigay ng mga example ng mga gamot na highly carcinogenic para maiwasan ng mga tao. O sana, approved ng BFAD ang mga gamot na maaaring bilhin.

Maliban dito. malalagay sa panganib ang mga sanggol na nasa sinapupunan at na distribute na sa mga health centers ng buong Pilipinas ang mga abortion pumps na binigyan ang panagaln ng abortio sa isang parang emergency something pero sa katunayan, ito ay abortion.
    Hindi rin ako sang-ayon sa gantong technique.

Sa ngayon ang DOH ay nagmumudmod na ng mga babsahin para sa kabataan na nagbibigay impormasyon sa paggamit ng artificial birth control. Ang di kanais-nais ng mga babasahin na ito ay sa back cover may parang log na nakaimprenta na ang mrensahr ay "DI KAILANGAN MAGTIIS". Ito ba'y magandang maging prinsipyo ng ating kabataan Pilipino?
    Ano naman kaya ang ginagawa ng taong simbahan para mahikayat ang mga kabataan para hindi gawin ang tawag ng laman?

Maganda naman ang pangaral ng simbahan ngunit sa palagay ko kulang pa ito. May mga taong naniniwala sa aral ngunit ang paggamit ng kontraseptibo ay para sa mga taong hindi makapagpigil.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by A121 View Post
    Sana may scientific papers na magpo-prove nito at makapagbigay ng mga example ng mga gamot na highly carcinogenic para maiwasan ng mga tao. O sana, approved ng BFAD ang mga gamot na maaaring bilhin.

Hindi rin ako sang-ayon sa gantong technique.

Ano naman kaya ang ginagawa ng taong simbahan para mahikayat ang mga kabataan para hindi gawin ang tawag ng laman?

Maganda naman ang pangaral ng simbahan ngunit sa palagay ko kulang pa ito. May mga taong naniniwala sa aral ngunit ang paggamit ng kontraseptibo ay para sa mga taong hindi makapagpigil.

Sangkatutak ang scientific and medical findings na carcinogenic ang mga chemical contraceptives.

Maliban dito sa pagiging carcinogenic, sociological studies shows also the ill effects of contraceptive imperialism embraced by the host such as Japan, Taiwan, Singapore and nearly all developing countries where evidence indicates the degeneration of morals resulting in the de valuation of human life with increases in suicides and crime which mostly comes from the broken homes that such moral degeneration of that the contraceptive imperialism has on wholesome cultures.

Punta ka sa Human Life International web site or engine search on contraceptives at maraming evidences from doctors, sociologist and psychologist na makikita doon.

Kaya nga talagang kadudaduda ang qualification ni Noynoy kung gannon kababaw ang pag hagilap niya ng batayan para i-co-author ang RH Bill.

Alam rin ng marami na malaking halaga ang naibigay sa mga advocates nitong part of the UNHR agenda na isinisulong ng RH BILL sa Congress and Senate. Lagman received twenty million to push the RH Bil in Congress and Biazon received around the same amount... si Noynoy magkano kaya niya binenta ang pagtataksil sa mamayan Pilipino't isinisulong niya ang panukala na di lang papatay sqa napakaraming unborn Filipino na siya na rin sisira sa moralidad ng ating kabataan Filipino.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Hm... higher crime rate due to moral degeneration by using contraceptives? That's the first time I've heard of such a thing. Alam ko it's the other way around, wherein uncontrolled population growth contributes to poverty, then there is an increased tendency to turn to crime.

Oh, and the way you've presented your invitation/arguments, well, to me, it just sounds too much like a typical leftist campaign. So I'm sorry, I am quite turned off by it...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Funny how the Philippines pride itself as the only dominantly Catholic country in Asia, yet the church can't even guide its flock to the ways of the bible. They only know how to enrich themselves and meddle in politics.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    Funny how the Philippines pride itself as the only dominantly Catholic country in Asia, yet the church can't even guide its flock to the ways of the bible. They only know how to enrich themselves and meddle in politics.
    The church will and will always be pro-life isn't it that is what the bible is saying?

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoner View Post
    Hm... higher crime rate due to moral degeneration by using contraceptives? That's the first time I've heard of such a thing. Alam ko it's the other way around, wherein uncontrolled population growth contributes to poverty, then there is an increased tendency to turn to crime.

Oh, and the way you've presented your invitation/arguments, well, to me, it just sounds too much like a typical leftist campaign. So I'm sorry, I am quite turned off by it...
    Perhaps if you read up more on the issue, unfounded remarks as that of a leftist campagind which is somewhat ridiculous wouold not be stated to the seriousness of the issue.

Murder of defenseless unborn Filipinos and the degeneration of our Filipino youth's moral and the preservation of good wholesome values are what is on the block here with the RH bill.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    I wonder why the church treats the Filipinos like they are a bunch of clueless kids.
    Last edited by Monseratto; October 27th, 2009 at 10:42 AM.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by kitsons View Post

Murder of defenseless unborn Filipinos and the degeneration of our Filipino youth's moral and the preservation of good wholesome values are what is on the block here with the RH bill.
    I don't think this will be the problem even with the RH bill. These problems already exist, just look at the growing number of young couples barely in their high school years. Then go to the informal settler colonies and see how many poor families that have more than 6 kids. Its those poor defenseless filipino children born to poor immoral parents you should be worried, wait for them to grow up.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Let’s see…. you throw words like ‘pagbebenta’, ‘pagtataksil’, ‘ng mamayang Pilipino’, you allege of bribes of EXACT amounts, you readily trash another public figure because he did not throw his support to the cause. Hm… doesn’t that sound like recent leftist organizations constantly marching our streets? Although admittedly, your cause is rather rightwing.

The point is, maybe you could’ve made your arguments more objective and less leaning towards (sorry to say) fundamentalism by stating facts, figures, and real excerpts. Maybe that would’ve presented a more solid case.

I’ve visited the site, Human Life International. I could not find any studies indicating moral degeneration due to ***ual promiscuity in countries/cities like Singapore, Hong Kong (please give me a link to such a report). What’s there are critically falling fertility rates, an underpopulation problem. Why not highlight that crisis or try debunking the overpopulation = increased poverty equation, instead of playing the morality card? C’mon, give us more credit as readers…

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    See... abortion I can understand... while there are medically legitimate reasons for abortion, as when the pregnancy becomes a danger to the mother... abortion simply due to the desire not to have a baby simply isn't required... the unprepared mother can give the child up for adoption (and tie her tubes off, while you're at it, doc... ).

But contraceptives? Contraceptives can reduce the need or desire for abortion... help curb overpopulation... prevent the spread of venereal diseases... and can help prevent unwanted or underage pregnancies.

-

Now, I have a little daughter. I don't want her learning about *** at ten years old... but come menarche... (which, not coincidentally, will come about when she's around ten)... I will have to tell her something.

What do I tell her? Menstruation is like a five-day long nosebleed? She'll probably laugh at me and tell me she's learned the truth on Youtube.

And therein lies the rub... To actually think contraceptives and *** education will cause moral degeneration is to bury one's head in the sand and ignore the facts.

I was a child of the 70's and 80's. I learned about *** from Xerex Xavier, dirty stories told by bus drivers and jeepney drivers, and hearsay from other kids... and I was still seven. And I was suprisingly naive for my age. Nowadays, kids learn about *** not just from newspapers and dirty old men, but from TV, the Internet and all their better-informed (or mis-informed) friends.

Kids know about ***. The fruit of knowledge has fallen out of the tree and is littered on the ground in great, rotting heaps. Our responsibility as parents is to teach them the importance of *** and the great responsibilities and dangers that go along with it.

Saying knowledge of contraceptives will promote indiscriminate lasciviousness is like saying seatbelt usage promotes reckless driving... it just doesn't add up. People who would do either would do it with or without the safety nets.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 5 of 99 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
Reproductive Health Bill 5043 [MERGED]