Are we still allowed to use Waze etc.?

Thanks

2. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by urbanmetal View Post
    Not sure where to post this...

Are we still allowed to use Waze etc.?

Thanks
    As long as you're not holding the device where Waze is running on with you hand then I don't see any problem with it.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Dapat siguro pag nakastop sa stoplight or nakapark sa gilid while using phone di pwede hulihin. Pano tayo magnanavigate. O kaya iseset mo lang music. O kaya you have to reply sa important message. Wala namang threat sa safety pag nakatigil ang sasakyan

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i always give the ringing phone to my co-pilot.
    otherwise, it's "i'm sorry. but the owner is currently driving. please text your message and he will get to you at the next stopover".
    nakakatakot mag-cellphone sa expressway.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Pag mga "visual gadgets" sa harap ng driver delikado.

Tapos pag long trip nuod pa movie. Dapat ang pwede lang manuod yung nasa likod lang.

Driver just be happy driving. Focus on the road.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Btw, I was referring to the new law that was just signed just a few days ago.

Not sure about the details of this new law, if they would require drivers to have their phones affixed to the dash or phones are totally banned while driving.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by urbanmetal View Post
    Btw, I was referring to the new law that was just signed just a few days ago.

Not sure about the details of this new law, if they would require drivers to have their phones affixed to the dash or phones are totally banned while driving.
    Cars there don't have voice recognition? My wife's car have voice recognition/bluetooth. When her Filipina friends call, it's like they're in the car with us.

Hands-free.

NissanConnect | Voice Recognition | Nissan USA
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; June 2nd, 2016 at 02:58 PM.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kala ko matagal ng Batas to no texting while driving? Bakit parang revision lang.

My current company doesn't allow us to use phone while driving even hands free device. Single strike policy pag na huli ka terminated agad kaya lahat maingat.

basta may important call pullover agad at saka gumamit ng phone

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by NightRock View Post
    Kala ko matagal ng Batas to no texting while driving? Bakit parang revision lang.

My current company doesn't allow us to use phone while driving even hands free device. Single strike policy pag na huli ka terminated agad kaya lahat maingat.

basta may important call pullover agad at saka gumamit ng phone
    Dapat ganyan talaga bro.,- para maipatupad ang policy.... And most importantly, sample-lan, para may live case/example....

"The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

29.6K _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

10. Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    Cars there don't have voice recognition? My wife's car have voice recognition/bluetooth. When her Filipina friends call, it's like they're in the car with us.

Hands-free.

NissanConnect | Voice Recognition | Nissan USA
    I haven't been into a car that has one yet, but even so this option would still cost quite a bit (voice recognition + navigation bundle), and phones are much more responsive and has more features, so I still prefer smartphones. For me bluetooth connectivity should be enough. :D

Only major disadvantage is the phone will get very hot when driving under a lot of sunlight, as it's placed at the dash area.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast