New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Guyz/Gals let's try to put on some questionnaires here, if you really are voting for the right candidate, questionnaires that you may want to ask yourself if your making the right choice of voting for that candidate, and so on, and the likes are....

Guyz if I may request let us not put the name of the candidate whom you are voting for, this just a thread or like an reflection if you are making the right choice on voting for that candidate....

these serves to be a question thread, not to be a Q&A thread; let us try to somewhat avoid quarrel, fight, battle, pataglisan ng galing, patalinuhan with one another, a debate or something like that; again let this thread just be a question thread on whom to vote?

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    - who is the better candidate?

- what has that candidate done for my country?

- has my country benefited and profited for some projects he made?

- has he passed any Law? have we took advantage of it? how?

- has this candidate been honest and truthful to his job & obligations?

- is his credibility being questioned?

- does he have shown any graft & corruption practice from the past? how has he resolved the issue on showing that he is innocent?

- what are the platforms of my candidate? how can that help me and how can that help our country?

- 6years from now (Pres & VP) or 3 years from now (Senator - Councilor) if I vote for this candidate will I see any improvements in my country, city, town and provinces?

- how can this candidate help resolve our countries conflict?

- how can this candidate help uplift our country?

- is my candidate ready to face new challenges and ready to become the next President?

- what are his platforms? Health? Education? Economy? Defense? Needs of the Filipino People? etcetera....

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    am I going to be dictated by the surveys? why?

is my candidate the best candidate of all? on what terms?

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    ipapahiya ba ko ng kandidato ko?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002

subtle endorsement for a particular candidate.

Questions on whom to VOTE?