Feb 2004
    naku, dapat ang mga taga-QC mag-demonstration na sa harap ng city hall

andy

3. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    hahahaha sinu na naman kaya ang kumita

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    haha...i'm late to this topic of conversation but i posted in the thread that ghosthunter linked.

elected officials really should do more due diligence before they act so rashly. i know that this mayor is probably working the "i support the selfless heroic local inventor" political angle...too bad he'll be more known as "the idiot who got scammed out of the taxpayer's money".

this Planas guy is a joke. in the article that hagiber posted above, he is quoted as claiming that his invention will reduce nitrogen oxide emissions.

DID THIS GUY JUST REWRITE THE LAWS OF CHEMISTRY? the biggest risk by far of a engine 'going lean' is the harmful nitrogen oxide emissions!! this is like saying i will get thinner if i eat a half gallon of ice cream every day!!

mmm....speaking of ice cream, does Magnolia still make the Double Dutch flavor?? mmmm....Double Dutch

5. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    OT: sir m54 power, masmasarap na ata ang selecta ngayon, at yes may double dutch pa ata

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    di na lang ako magbabayad ng residence tax ko sa quezon city.

sa probinsya na lang ako magbabayad. at least dun hindi mapupunta kay planas ang pera ko.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    taht item should be named KHA(P)OS... kukulangin sa gasolina mixture mo eh.. hehehe

sir yebo, what if bigla mo malaman pati mga traktora sa probinsya niyo eh lalagyan na rin ng khapos ni planas? hehehe

let me see him try selling it to BF in marikina... hahahaha

M54, yes, there are still double dutch ice cream from magnolia. Selecta has one too. but I'm still all for Arce ice creams.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002

He noted that efficient combustion can prolong the lifespan of a car’s engine, spark plugs, muffler and engine oil.

A lean burning engine creates much more NOx due to higher cylinder combustion temperatures.

NOx with water vapour (from oxygen and gasoline combustion) will form small amounts nitric acid. Some can condense in the exhaust system causing premature corrosion of the pipes and muffler.

A lean burning engine also burns hotter and its possible to overheat the sparkplug causing it to wear out faster.

A hotter engine will also degrade your regular motor oil much faster than normal

A hotter burning engine can also cause an older (with marginal radiator/fan performance) engine to overheat.

A lean burning engine can experience "knocking", "detonation" and "pinging" if it was fed with low octane fuel. This can cause major engine damage to the piston head, cylinder walls, valves, etc.

So I wonder how can this device prolong the life of an engine?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i agree with all of you. tsk tsk

even the name for that device is a joke. "super-turbo charger"? do they know whats a turbo as well as a supercharger.

and they want to sell it on the US. well they better prepare to be humiliated :bwahaha:

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Well, Americans buy into the intake vortex thing, the fuel tank catalyst thing, AND the electric supercharger... you'd be surprised what kind of idiocy US consumers are also capable of.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
QC govt orders khaos for all its vehicles