New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    is there a write-up or a thread here about the bad effects of this device that i can read to learn more about it. you can just post the link.

:D

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Someone in City Hall must be smoking pot.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Hold your horses. Lets see what Khaos can really do. But come to think of it...a Suzuki Mulitcab has a very efficient engine. Hmmmmmmmmm....

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Originally posted by niky
    1.5 liters in the tank.
    6 kilometers.
    30% used.
    0.45 liters consumed.
    6/0.45 = 13.33 km/l

Which is about what you should get with a Multi-Cab regardless.
    I love quoting myself.

13.33 km/l for a 600cc engine is not groundbreaking... Hell, I could do that with my 2.0 given a good stretch.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    demn!just came from nissan q.ave yesterday to get my pre-owned exalta & guess what greeted me there?a banner of d khaos!the dealer is now carrying it & it doesn't void the warranty daw!its 7500 w/ them & lifetime warranty...tsk...tsk...d agent tried to sell me one...buti na lang medyo car-savvy na ko tnx to the tsikot gurus :D

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by vince168
    is there a write-up or a thread here about the bad effects of this device that i can read to learn more about it. you can just post the link.

:D
    Here's the other thread:

Gas Saving Device thread

=========

slightly off-topic...

I have not recieved the email from the dealer of khaos regarding the "supporting documents" to prove how the device works.
    Last edited by ghosthunter; October 19th, 2004 at 08:43 AM.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    the tech-savvy people of tsikot sould get in toch with the DENR. They are the lead agency in the implementation of the clean air act. They can easily overturn any misguided effort by any government agency to save money at the expense of the government.

as an implementing agency, malakas ang power ng DENR.

andy
    Last edited by luckytruck; October 19th, 2004 at 10:28 AM.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Sino po bang puwedeng sulatan para ipa-alam ang ating mga haka-haka tungkol sa kagamitang ito?

Preferably someone in the QC gov't, and the media.

Don't get me wrong, we're not condemning this device. Our point is that we need more tests - controlled and scientific! Not just one or two for publicity.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yup... a more scientific approach...

as what Auto_Xer mentioned we need a 5-gas analyzer device for this.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    This is from til, at www.nissanbayan.com

this is from another forum where i posted this originally a day after the DENR tested the KHAOS

first hand experience with the Khaos...

i just came this afternoon from DENR where this particular product was launched complete with MEDIA coverage. Besides from the gas analyzer that San Jose Builders (the ones marketing the product)...we brought along our own gas analyzer from our testing center.

vehicle tested was a circa 89-91 galant service vehicle of DENR. TESTED the car BEFORE and AFTER the device named Khaos was attached...

EMISSION results...NOTHING CHANGED...in fact...HC(hyrdocarbon) went up a few notches. so in order to save face(KHAOS guys)...they cranked up the idling to a whooping 1400rpm just so that the media who were focused on the test machine results would go down...WHAT THE F*##...is all i could say to myself. the whole emission test was a JOKE...and i was so dissappointed.

FUEL ECONOMY...no actual test was done...but i guess it should save on gas since the tech that installed the device adjusted the air-fuel valve while he was attaching it.

how it works...well...besides its incredible claims...the KHAOS seems to be nothing but a REHASHED PCV(positive crankcase valve)

alam ni bluestar yan...nagdeliver siya ng tubig just before i went there.
    Sad to see that marketing decisions are not made by engineers, but by salesmen. Letter writing campaign, people!!!

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
QC govt orders khaos for all its vehicles