New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    ^

receipt for each consult? pwede pla un sir? riseta lang kasi ang binibigay.
    Pwede yun, 2 months back i consulted a doctor sa st. Luke's at humingi ng receipt dahil kailangan ko sa medical insurance reimbursement. Meron naman silang OR with VAT. Nakasanayan lang kasi na hindi humihingi ng resibo at yung clinic naman hindi nagbibigay ng receipt pag hindi humingi.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Pwede receipt sir. Meron yung mga yan.

Sana sinabi na lang nila kumuha lahat ng resibo para may money trail. Pwede na basis yun ng projected income.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by gongrhey View Post
    Pwede yun, 2 months back i consulted a doctor sa st. Luke's at humingi ng receipt dahil kailangan ko sa medical insurance reimbursement. Meron naman silang OR with VAT. Nakasanayan lang kasi na hindi humihingi ng resibo at yung clinic naman hindi nagbibigay ng receipt pag hindi humingi.

cge sir, subukan ko humingi ng resibo pati ung dentista ko din.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    ^

OT lng

Diba ung professionals like doctors may p.t.r.? un na ba equivalent sa tax na binabayaran nila?
    The PTR is a receipt indicating that the professional required to pay the privilege tax has complied with the requirement. Doctors are required to indicate the PTR number in the documents they issue in the course of the practice of their profession like the prescription. For lawyers, without them indicating their PTR in the notarized documents, pleadings, and the like would run the risk of being sanctioned. Privilege tax is paid for one to practice his profession.

That's entirely different from income tax. The recent BIR requirement of posting is for purposes of approximating the professional's income.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by somniantis86 View Post
    Ayoko. Mas mahirap magaral sa up ng law tapos same rate lang kami ng any lawyer from u-belt? **** that.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4
    i might have missed it, pero where in the article says that dapat paere-pareho kayo ng rates?

6. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    i might have missed it, pero where in the article says that dapat paere-pareho kayo ng rates?
    End effect cya sir. Eventually BIR will standardize the rates.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010

I think you're getting ahead of yourself. Parang casa din yan, hindi lahat same rates.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012

I don't think it's for the BIR to standardise rates. The lawyers provide a service so I think the DTI would be in a better position to impose standardisation of rates. However, as Ry_tower said, everybody's got different rates. Their rates would be dependent on their reputation, efficiency, overheads and clout. Im my experience, lawyers charge hourly and hours are broken down in 15-minute increments so let's say a lawyer charges P1000/hour, if I talk to the guy for five minutes, then I get charged P250 and if he writes a letter for me that takes 50 minutes to write then I get charged P1000. Of course this isn't set in stone (especially for the Philippines) and lawyers also give discounts to return clients at their discretion.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    I agree. Pero yun nga gustong gawin ng bir kaya badtrip eh.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    The PTR is a receipt indicating that the professional required to pay the privilege tax has complied with the requirement. Doctors are required to indicate the PTR number in the documents they issue in the course of the practice of their profession like the prescription. For lawyers, without them indicating their PTR in the notarized documents, pleadings, and the like would run the risk of being sanctioned. Privilege tax is paid for one to practice his profession.

That's entirely different from income tax. The recent BIR requirement of posting is for purposes of approximating the professional's income.

ah okay. got it sir.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Profesionals like lawyers and doctors dapat maglagay ng price list.