New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2010
    [QUOTE=macsd;2219036] Taxation is BIR business, if they see professionals filing questionable ITRs then they investigate the individual. If they want to implement something in general beyond their bounds, they go to congress.

May I also humbly suggest that the investigation be done under a "no contact" policy. Meaning the BIR examiner should not go meet with the erring professional. Ang nangyayari lang kasi sa mga "investigation" eh nanakawin lang ang "ninakaw" o di kaya paghahatian lang ang "ninakaw". Use third party information to match the income.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Ayoko. Mas mahirap magaral sa up ng law tapos same rate lang kami ng any lawyer from u-belt? **** that.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4

3. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by somniantis86 View Post
    Ayoko. Mas mahirap magaral sa up ng law tapos same rate lang kami ng any lawyer from u-belt? **** that.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4
    WOW!

Too short..

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Mahirap talaga, meron mga lawyers and doctors charge differently sa mga case or sickness presented kaya mahirap yung ganyan. Pinakamaganda is to get receipt for each consult. Other than that, walang pupuntahan yung sinasabi niya.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

receipt for each consult? pwede pla un sir? riseta lang kasi ang binibigay.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    magkano kaya rate ni kapunan?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by [archie] View Post
    Mahirap talaga, meron mga lawyers and doctors charge differently sa mga case or sickness presented kaya mahirap yung ganyan. Pinakamaganda is to get receipt for each consult. Other than that, walang pupuntahan yung sinasabi niya.
    That's very true. I know some who don't charge fees anymore as well (meds nalang and other assorted needs)... So dapat pati yan i-post (pag poor: PXXX, Pag middle class: P XXXX, Pag rich: PXXXXXXXXX).

8. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    magkano kaya rate ni kapunan?

tiba tiba yan si kapunan kay ginang napoles. maliit na sampung milyon dyan.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    tiba tiba yan si kapunan kay ginang napoles. maliit na sampung milyon dyan.
    Peanut

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Lawyers charge professional fees based on the nature and complexity of the cases referred to them, taking into account also their knowledge, experience and standing in the legal profession. So, putting up a menu-type of services indicating the price for such service is really difficult.

The only way to comply with the proposed BIR rule without prejudicing the lawyer's ability to charge for his fees would be to just indicate his hourly rate for services rendered, regardless of what kind of work it entails.

Lalabas, mas mahal ang magiging singil kasi wala nang "bucket services" wherein you can package a combination of services for a fixed fee. Tapos, wag ka nalang mag-pro bono, kasi yung metro mo me singil tapos meron ka nang tax liability despite the fact that you weren't paid.
    Last edited by Altis6453; September 6th, 2013 at 03:10 PM.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Profesionals like lawyers and doctors dapat maglagay ng price list.