ok yung pangalang "Professor Danton Remoto"....parang character ng anime

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered View Post
    ok yung pangalang "Professor Danton Remoto"....parang character ng anime
    secret unlockable character sa mortal combat

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    madami naman bakla sa pulitika, they are the ones who can live alone and who can function like there is nothing to lose kasi front lang pamilya nila para maboto - for show ika nga ...

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    well, after reading the posts I have been enlightened. Gays and Lesbians need a voice in the Senate, Prof. Remoto gets my vote

5. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue View Post
    madami naman bakla sa pulitika, they are the ones who can live alone and who can function like there is nothing to lose kasi front lang pamilya nila para maboto - for show ika nga ...
    oo nga, dami pero di naman sila lumalantad.. don't get me wrong, i'm no gay, pero i'm thinking that it's high time that they are properly represented... dumadami na din sila e... hehehe... :D

Quote Originally Posted by wally
    well, after reading the posts I have been enlightened. Gays and Lesbians need a voice in the Senate, Prof. Remoto gets my vote
    problem is, di na siya tatakbo sa senate... sa qc na lang daw.. third district congressman ata.... sayang, dapat naapprove yung party list niya e... sabi ng comelec, di daw na prove na madaming bakla sa buong pilipinas.. tama ba yun??? hehehehe....

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by squala View Post
    Look man, it takes a homo***ual to do a homo***ual act, and those guilty of it are indeed the ones who need professional advice. Also the gay and lesbian rights platform, though with the exclusion of same-*** marriage, should be more specific. Remoto is against discrimination and demands respect, but as Trump said, respect is earned and not asked for. Gays and lesbians cannot force people to respect them. They have to do what it takes to gain that. Besides, for every right you have a corresponding duty for it. If gays want to be treated like humans, they shouldn't dress like women, or go challenge nature by having an organ swap or put breasts. That way, discrimination certainly can't be helped. People are already judging them because of the way they bring themselves about, and not their ***ual twistedness.
    actually, it is people like you who need professional advice. bigots cannot force people to respect them, because respect is earned. and as far as i'm concerned, you are totally undeserving of respect. it's pathetic that until now there are still people like you whose beliefs are stuck in the medieval era.

btw, being "gay" or "lesbian" doesnt automatically mean you engage in the homo***ual act. it simply means that you are attracted to someone of the same ***. yet you automatically assume that everyone who is of a different ***ual orientation performs (in your opinion) an immoral act. imho, that in itself is an act of prejudice. you say that you don't discriminate against gays or lesbians, but your words show otherwise.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by bbt View Post
    actually, it is people like you who need professional advice. bigots cannot force people to respect them, because respect is earned. and as far as i'm concerned, you are totally undeserving of respect. it's pathetic that until now there are still people like you whose beliefs are stuck in the medieval era.

btw, being "gay" or "lesbian" doesnt automatically mean you engage in the homo***ual act. it simply means that you are attracted to someone of the same ***. yet you automatically assume that everyone who is of a different ***ual orientation performs (in your opinion) an immoral act. imho, that in itself is an act of prejudice. you say that you don't discriminate against gays or lesbians, but your words show otherwise.
    Do you even know what bigot really means? You're the one who's prejudgmental here. How many times do I have to say I don't shun homo***uals because of their disorientation, but rather what they do? It's the actions some of them are inclined to do that I hate, alright?

And since you're not gay, well, according to you, why in the world are you so concerned anyway defending your poor helpless 'baklas' and tomboys? So what, are you an advocate of things like man having *** with another man, cross-dressing or something? Do you condemn me for disliking matters like that? Fine, I'm wrong because I'm against 'men' putting on breasts, 'women' being called Daddy by the children they're taking care of, holding contests on who's the most crooked of them all, and so on. Is that what you wanna hear? Ok now that you have, are you happy now?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Tim Hardaway, is that you? :hihihi:

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by A121 View Post
    secret unlockable character sa mortal combat
    ano tawag sa special attack nya?

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    although he never became my teacher/professor, i know of his literary works and academic endevours, i am familiar w/ his reputation as a person, and i do respect the advocacies he chose to concentrate on. it is just unfortunate that he decided to step down from the senate race and instead run as a representative of his residency

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Prof. Danton Remoto