New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Whew... that was a close one... before the tally of the final precint nasa 400 lang ang laman ni Pineda over Panlilio.

Pampagulo lang si Lapid lumalabas.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue View Post
    nuisance candidate

Sir OB, pa'no yan.....nanalo yung "nuisance candidate".

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    Sir OB, pa'no yan.....nanalo yung "nuisance candidate".
    :hysterical:

4. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    with the difference in garnered votes this close, i won't be surprised if Pineda would lodge an election protest in the next few days...

if she wouldn't, then my kudos to her for accepting defeat graciously.

in the meantime, congrats to Father Ed!

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    A Miracle in Pampanga!

Fr. Ed really made it....against the most formidable opponents.

Finally a new hope for Pampanga! May the Lord grant you the strength to persevere to the hardships yet to come.

Mabuhay ka Among!

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda View Post
    Pampagulo lang si Lapid lumalabas.
    Yan ang nuisance candidate

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    My mga umuugong na balitang may banta sa buhay ni Father dahil sa pagkakapanalo niya. Ewan ko kung saan galing ang banta. Sa kampong P o sa kampong L?

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    My mga umuugong na balitang may banta sa buhay ni Father dahil sa pagkakapanalo niya. Ewan ko kung saan galing ang banta. Sa kampong P o sa kampong L?
    Malamang galing sa maghuhuweteng sila lang naman ang matapang diyan para magpalikida ng tao.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    I attended Mass at Megamall a few weeks back. In the homily, the priest explained why Fr. Ed took the plunge...

The people can't stomach Pineda or Lapid, they need a 3rd option. During the marathon meetings of church leaders, as well as plain folks and businessmen, he was picked. He refused at first, but with so much people counting on him, letting them down could haunt him for the rest of his life.

He'd did a lot of "extra-curricular activities" to the benefit of a lot of communities, the kind of chores that the elected folks are supposed to do. That explains why he fits.

He did seek the advise of his bishop. To avoid crossing the line, he can seek public office, but he has to suspend his priestly duties. So now, he's a "civilian."

I wish him well. Sana tuluy-tuloy na ito.

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    well, jueteng operations really depend on the governor. If the governor is serious in getting rid of jueteng (and in this case, Among Panlilio made a stand on this on his campaigns), then a lot of "businessmen" will be losing!

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Priest to run in Politics against Lapid&Pineda of Pampanga