The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    What do you think?
    iam3739.com

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Rich, yeah... slaves?

Considering we can't even get all our Congressmen to attend classes... errh... Congress regularly and important bills in the Senate are held up while they bicker and grandstand... I'd say that we're lucky that they actually show up for work...

A politician is only a slave to his/her job if they allow it... like certain people in the administration... slave to the bottomline or too easily swayed into doing things in order to maintain their "popularity"... but they certainly don't have to do things if they don't want to.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    public servant sila, but its their intrest thats they're serving.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    They're serving the public naman eh.... yun nga lang, yung public ang slaves hehehe.

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Di ba dati may na-feature sa T.V. na local Congressman from Manila na kung pumunta sa congress nagco-commute lang via jeep, tricycle then kapag he isn't at the office nakatambay lang sa may kantong tindahan ng baranggay nila, nagyoyosi lang.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    The top .1 percent of the population is made up of rich people, and the people who the rich put in power protect their interests.

Politicians are not exactly slaves of those who put them in power. They are more like puppets. Behind the scenes are the puppetmasters.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    To our "honorable politicians": I sleep well at night. Do you?

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    we are all going to heaven...and they are going down south.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Considering we can't even get all our Congressmen to attend classes... errh... Congress regularly and important bills in the Senate are held up while they bicker and grandstand... I'd say that we're lucky that they actually show up for work...

I agree, and not just in congress, also in the senate. Kung anu-ano ang iniimbistiga. ang palusot nila ay "in aid of legislation" kaya ginagawa nila iyon. kaso kung mag imbestiga naman, ang mga tanong nila ay leading. Alam mo kaagad kung alin ang opposition or not. Sa pagkakaalam ko, ang priority na trabaho ng both houses ay gumawa ng batas.

BTW, si Erap ay may nagawa (author) na "Carabao Law". This is not a joke. it has something to do with the breeding of carabaos and producing more milk. 1 law in six years (?)

10. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanren View Post
    To our "honorable politicians": I sleep well at night. Do you?
    Boss, I'm pretty sure they do. You get what you pay for naman kasi with Tempur.

Are Politicians Rich Slave?