New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2010
    And yet they are giving thousands or even millions of bonuses to the higher ranking officials...

2. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    ... imho, my mom only gets 6.8k/month from SSS after contributing for 25 years.
    With all due respect sir, OT but I find it interesting, magkano na kaya present value ng 25 years contribution nya? 6.6k/mo is 81.6k/year. Considering present interest yields na 3%, nasa 2.72M na dapat ang present value ng contributions to sustain pensions. If you take the maximum contribution of 1,760 at present ay 528k lang yun for 25 years. Using this figure, 15%/year ang pension payout.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by romeocharlie View Post
    And yet they are giving thousands or even millions of bonuses to the higher ranking officials...
    Ganyan talaga ponzi scheme, the operators get to fatten themseves.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    The least that Pnoy can do is go on TV and explain the veto.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by kimbon View Post
    in the past ang daming investments ng SSS nabangkarote/nalugi. balang araw hwag sana manyari ito mismo sa SSS due to mismanagement. keeping my fingers crossed.
    curious, bakit di na lang kaya ipaubaya ang pamamalakad sa private sectors, then gobyerno na lang ang magmonitor sa members ng kanilang monthly contributions? ahaa wala pala magiging kita /tongpats ang executive officials ng SSS pati na rin ang consultants
    Isa iyan sa mga pinagkukuhanan nila ng pondo na walang tanung-tanong dahil magkakutsaba sila....

"The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

28.6K _/_/_/_/_/:spam:_/_/_/_/_/

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by anonemus View Post
    ^...and Binay will gain from this as he'll point out the generous social services doled out in Makati.

Pnoy should've worked closely with Congress on this issue BEFORE it was submitted to his office.

PR disaster.
    i agree.. di naman totoo na wala ng pdaf and dap e... when this was in the legislative mill.. dapat minandohan na ng malacanang speaker of the house at senate president..

on the other hand.. bilib din ako kay colmenares... he has been making the rounds in media raising awareness on this bill... putting pressure on malacanang to approve this ( on an election year at that).. kayanow na na veto.. ang laki ng awareness... marami feelingnabigo... in a way pinaasa nila colmenares...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    With all due respect sir, OT but I find it interesting, magkano na kaya present value ng 25 years contribution nya? 6.6k/mo is 81.6k/year. Considering present interest yields na 3%, nasa 2.72M na dapat ang present value ng contributions to sustain pensions. If you take the maximum contribution of 1,760 at present ay 528k lang yun for 25 years. Using this figure, 15%/year ang pension payout.
    sorry dude.... not an actuarial so i really do not care about it.
    but heck, my mom-in-law who is from GSIS, receives 15k/month. dahil ba sa volume yan? mas maraming private employees vs. government employees?

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    Ganyan talaga ponzi scheme, the operators get to fatten themseves.
    And one that is run by the government, who is supposed to be a public trust.

"A public office is a public trust"

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by wowiesy View Post
    i agree.. di naman totoo na wala ng pdaf and dap e... when this was in the legislative mill.. dapat minandohan na ng malacanang speaker of the house at senate president..

on the other hand.. bilib din ako kay colmenares... he has been making the rounds in media raising awareness on this bill... putting pressure on malacanang to approve this ( on an election year at that).. kayanow na na veto.. ang laki ng awareness... marami feelingnabigo... in a way pinaasa nila colmenares...
    wala na ngang PDAF and DAP dahil declared unconstitutional.
    kaya they renamed it to the "President's Emergency Fund"

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    sorry dude.... not an actuarial so i really do not care about it.
    but heck, my mom-in-law who is from GSIS, receives 15k/month. dahil ba sa volume yan? mas maraming private employees vs. government employees?
    Bro.,- for government employees,- their pension (GSIS) is equivalent to the average of their monthly salary for their last 3 years of service.... Can somebody from government service confirm this please? I would love to be wrong here.

So,- tuloy ang ligaya nila sa kanilang pension,- parang sumusuweldo pa rin...

For private employees (SSS),- e bahala ka nang mag-compute,- basta mababa iyan!!!- basta malaki ang sweldo at benepisyo ng mga executives ng SSS.

Now, PNOY endorsing an increase in the salary of government employees,- will have a tsunami effect on the retiring government employees, in terms of their monthly pension (again, average of their last 3 years of service),- and their accumulated unpaid and unused VL, running for years - babayaran lahat iyan with the increased salary...

E, saan ba kumukuha ng pinapasweldo ang gobyerno???? - a significant portion is tax (real estate, corporate, individual, goods and services, tariffs on importation, ad valorem etc) - we all pay for these one way or the other....

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast