New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Reminds me of the picture of a "tongressman" seen at a liquor store during ONDOY...Even Binay went to Mindanao. Some are cancelling their xmas parties and donating instead to the victims in Mindanao. But where is PNoy?

PNoy Partying w/ Valerie Concepcion While Iligan & CDO Suffer? | The Manila Paper

Where was President Noynoy Aquino last night while the people of Iligan, Cagayan de Oro and the rest of the areas ravaged by ‘Sendong’ continued to suffer? Apparently, PNoy was partying! Noynoy Aquino (PNoy) was at the PSG Christmas party in Malacañang laughing and enjoying the performance of Valerie Concepcion. This according to Valerie herself who tweeted about the event. Jessa Zaragoza was the other performer of the night.

“Done w/ work.. Tnx for having me.. It was nice to see Pres. P-Noy laughing at my jokes & enjoying my performance..ü #Malacañang #PSGNight,“ tweeted Valerie. These were later deleted after PNoy received a lot of criticism from Filipinos on Twitter.

■“So habang nagkakagulo sa Mindanao dahil ke Sendong, si NoyNoy nasa show ni Valerie Concepcion??? Wow! Ang galing mong presidente! *sarcasm*,” said Chai Borja.
    ■“PNoy is enjoying Valerie Concepcion’s show while Sendong Victims suffer. Seriously Mr. President?” tweeted Vandenver Vizcarra.
    ■“This will not be good for the President, ala Bush after Katrina. Unless it turns out that Valerie Concepcion was singing mass songs,” said Oli R.
    ■“Ibinuko ni Valerie Concepcion kung nasaan sa PNoy habang naghihirap ang mga biktima ni Sendong sa CDO,” said John Mychal Feraren.
    But there are others who defended PNoy, one of which is blogger/tour guide. Posted on his Facebook page is this: “CARLOS CELDRAN is not going to make patol the Presidential Christmas partying and judge him. Seriously, I myself should be doing something better too. And if it’s the PSG having their party & he “passed by” to show solidarity, that’s totally different from doing tequila body shots with Jessa Zaragoza. Seriously.”

What do you think? Was it right for PNoy to be partying while his ‘bosses’ in Iligan City and Cagayan de Oro City are suffering?

(Eagerly awaiting Kris Aquino’s defense of her brother via her morning show tomorrow.)

2. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Ang napansin ko kay noynoy he wants justice, honesty, no wang-wang...etc.. pero he does not love the filipino people.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Kapalpakan yan ng mga aides niya. Hindi man lang na-iinform or na-susuggestan ng tamang gagawin. Dapat may palitan sa mga planners niya.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

4. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    tignan natin kung ano ang spiel ng mga apologists nya this time

5. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Umaasa kayo maganda advice ibibigay ng mga adviser/aides/planners ni noynoy eh mga lasenggo yun

Walang trahe-trahedya sa mga barangay tagay.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    ang pinaka ayaw siguro ni PNoy sa trabaho niya ay yung kailangan pumunta sa mga disaster area hehe

--

btw, may rumor na he was at Shangrila mall yesterday buying home audio accessories (not that there's anything wrong with that )

7. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    patay na naman si PNoy nito

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    kung totoo nga iyan, napaka-insensitive naman ng presidente.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    ang katuwiran dyan ay naka schedule na ang party na yan before pa na-form yung bagyo hehe

and besides, even if PNoy didnt attend the party or postponed the party, wala naman siya gagawin. di pa naman siya lilipad papunta sa disaster area. might as well go ahead with the party

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    He's only interested in going after the previous goverment. But isn't interested in running a country...

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
PNoy Partying w/ Valerie Concepcion While Iligan & CDO Suffer?