New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yeah, i was saddened when i heard the news. Hope he and the rest survive just as well.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    5 am daw resume rescue operations...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    He was already found alive and well.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by stavros View Post
    He was already found alive and well.
    This was reported last night at around 7 p.m., sadly it turned out to be false. But I do wish it will eventually come true later.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    I feel so sad about this news..

He is a very good man. Sana naka-survive sya.. bakit sya pa na isa sa mga pinakamatino sa gobyerno..

6. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    He single-handedly transformed Naga City into one of Asia's most improved. And he was 29 years old when he started his work as Mayor.

He was never an epal politician and he truly did his best to make life better for Naguenos.

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Oo nga napaka-straight na tao nya. Napanood ko minsan na-feature siya sa gma 7, nag-bus lang siya pauwi ng naga para sa gradauation ng anak niya. Na-late pa nga siya tapos di din siya nagtagal coz guest speaker naman siya sa isa pang event. Kalungkot naman kung mawala yung isang katulad niya... Kamukha pa siya ng byenan ko..

Slim na yung chance pero sana safe siya.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    walang kakayanan ang PCG & PN. why stop & resume the operations at 5am the next day?
    sana humingi na lang sila ng tulong sa mga foreign agencies kung wala silang gamit, makita lang si sec robredo.
    Last edited by chua_riwap; August 19th, 2012 at 08:54 AM.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Yung survivor claims he jumped into the sea before the plane crashed and luckily got off with only minor injury. Most likely he panicked when he did that. Robredo however may be still strapped to his seat when the plane crashed and sank.
    Last edited by Monseratto; August 19th, 2012 at 08:51 AM.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    Yung survivor claims he jumped into the sea before the plane crashed and luckily got off with only minor injury. Most likely he panicked when he did that. Robredo however may be still strapped to his seat when the plane crashed and sank.
    most likely i would do that also. yung tumalon na lang before yung impact sa tubig. baka nga yung plane nag disintegrate pa upon the impact sa tubig. mas mahirap yung ganun.

wala pa ring update? yun daw pinagbagsakan nung plane nasa 60m daw yung lalim ng tubig. . . . .
    Last edited by chua_riwap; August 19th, 2012 at 09:48 AM.

Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast