New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Just heard the speech and everyone in the senate are in shock.

Si Junggoy nagwawala, ilalbas din niya yung baho ni Ping bukas. May part two pa yung speech ni Ping next week.

may link na ba?

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by innoBOB[09JmtG] View Post
    may link na ba?
    +1, video link anyone?

found a news article on Gmanews.tv:
    Lacson declares all-out war vs Estrada in privilege speech
    http://www.gmanews.tv/story/172272/l...ivilege-speech

di kaya pakana lang nila erap at lacson yan?! still cannot trust both of them.. hmm

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Labasan na ng BAHO!

Magandang "palabas" yan. Tuwang-tuwa Malacanang nyan.....

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    [SIZE="4"]Lacson declares all-out war vs Estrada in privilege speech[/SIZE]

09/14/2009 | 04:11 PM

Senator Panfilo Lacson on Monday virtually declared an all-out war against his former boss, Joseph Estrada, whom he accused of being a jueteng operator's protector, a smuggler's godfather, and a bully.

Lacson also said Estrada may have something to do with the Dacer-Corbito killings as he micro-managed the now defunct task force implicated in the case.

"God save the Philippines from Joseph Ejercito-Estrada," said Lacson of the former president, who has expressed intention to seek re-election in the 2010 national elections.

Lacson said Estrada had micro-managed the bureaucracy during his term, giving "direct orders" to agencies including the Philippine National Police (PNP) and Presidential Anti-Organized Crime Task Force (PAOCTF).

“On so many occasions, and I have personal knowledge on this, during his presidency, he was giving direct orders and instructions deep into the layers of the entire government bureaucracy, the PNP and the PAOCTF," he said.

Lacson headed both the PNP and the PAOCTF in a concurrent capacity during Estrada’s term.

Estrada and Lacson have both been tagged by former PAOCTF member, Cezar Mancao II, in the disappearance and subsequent killing of publicist Salvador “Bubby" Dacer and his driver Emmanuel Corbito in 2000.

Lacson, in his speech, questioned Estrada’s “temerity" to issue a press statement that Lacson supervised the so-called Oplan Delta, referring to an alleged plot to kill Dacer.

“Mabuti pa si Mr. Estrada, alam niyang may Oplan Delta. Ako, sa mga pahayagan at kamakailan ko lamang narinig at nalaman na mayroon palang Oplan Delta (Estrada is lucky, he knows of an Oplan Delta. I learned about Oplan Delta only in the newspapers)," he said.

“Sa halip na i-depensa na lang niya ang sarili niya, bakit siya kailangang magturo ng iba (Instead of defending himself, why does he have to point to others)?" he added.

Jueteng

Lacson said this was not the only time he may have been bypassed as PNP and PAOCTF head. He said he had been in the proverbial doghouse since the later part of 2000, after he and Estrada had a disagreement over jueteng, a popular illegal numbers game.

The former PNP chief said Estrada wanted to keep jueteng going despite his repeated objections.

“Mr. Estrada had unofficially declared me persona non grata in the Palace grounds. I was practically in the doghouse for an unusually extended period of time. Mister Estrada would not talk to me. He was dealing directly with my subordinate officers, both at the PAOCTF and the PNP, which I both headed in concurrent capacity," he said.

Lacson said that in August 1998, Estrada had the PNP pressure trader Alfonso Yuchengco to sign conveyance of his 7.75 percent Philippine Telecommunications Investment Corporation holdings, equivalent to 18,720 shares to Metro Pacific represented by Manuel Pangilinan.

He said he learned much later that Estrada used the PNP to harass Yuchengco’s son, Tito, with arrest on some trumped-up drug charges to force Yuchengco to sell.

“Napag-alaman ko na matagal tagal ding may kimkim na galit daw sa akin ang pamilyang Yuchengco sa dahilang ang pagkaalam nila ay sa akin iniutos ni Mister Estrada ang panggigipit sa kanila upang mapwersang magbenta ng kanilang pag-aaring shares of stocks ng PLDT ... At kung halimbawa mang sa akin iniutos ni Mister Estrada ang gawaing iyon, ay siguradong hindi ko po susundin," he added.

(I learned Yuchengco harbored a grudge against me because of Estrada’s order to harass them ... I knew nothing about that. Even if Estrada ordered me to conduct that surveillance I would have refused.)

Estrada's son, Senator Jose "Jinggoy" Estrada, meanwhile said Lacson's speech was all "lies" and added that he would deliver a privilege speech on Tuesday.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Interesting:

“Mr. Estrada had unofficially declared me persona non grata in the Palace grounds. I was practically in the doghouse for an unusually extended period of time. Mister Estrada would not talk to me. He was dealing directly with my subordinate officers, both at the PAOCTF and the PNP, which I both headed in concurrent capacity," he said.
    Whatever the reasons for this falling out... this may explain Lacson's withdrawal of support for Erap come EDSA II...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Interesting:

Whatever the reasons for this falling out... this may explain Lacson's withdrawal of support for Erap come EDSA II...

I think some if not most of the Lacson's expose' against Erap are open secrets already i.e. jueteng, illegal gambling, intimidation, etc. Lacson just only confirmed them...

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    The senators who were part of EDSA 2 can only nod in agreement. Big question, bakit ngayon lang?

10. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Negus View Post
    +1, video link anyone?

found a news article on Gmanews.tv:
    Lacson declares all-out war vs Estrada in privilege speech
    http://www.gmanews.tv/story/172272/l...ivilege-speech
    add: there's a video (just now) on the link I've provided earlier. di lang ma-access matindi siguro internet traffic.

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
Ping Lacson's "bombshell" speech vs Erap